Shoutbox

[Request] a script to forward your hotmail to one of your extra accounts - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Request] a script to forward your hotmail to one of your extra accounts (/showthread.php?tid=63651)

[Request] a script to forward your hotmail to one of your extra accounts by hlbobcat09 on 07-20-2006 at 07:09 AM

I was wondering if it was possible to make a script to forward all of your mail in your hotmail to another account (say Gmail).  If this is possible I would appreciate it if someone took this project on or at least gave me some pointers!!!!

RE: [Request] a script to forward your hotmail to one of your extra accounts by John Anderton on 07-20-2006 at 07:12 AM

quote:
Originally posted by hlbobcat09
I was wondering if it was possible to make a script to forward all of your mail in your hotmail to another account (say Gmail).  If this is possible I would appreciate it if someone took this project on or at least gave me some pointers!!!!
errr scripts deal with messenger so how would you forward them to another account 8-)
I would love to use this script too ....
Imo this would be very hard and possibly insecure to do. But you never know ....
RE: [Request] a script to forward your hotmail to one of your extra accounts by leachy08 on 07-20-2006 at 08:18 AM

Dont try to re-invent the wheel. This function can be done by hotmail itself. I have all emails received forwarded to my gmail account. Dont ask me how i did it i have a bad memory :p but you can do it through hotmail itself

RE: [Request] a script to forward your hotmail to one of your extra accounts by noroom on 07-20-2006 at 08:57 AM

It cannot be done with a script.

RE: [Request] a script to forward your hotmail to one of your extra accounts by hlbobcat09 on 07-20-2006 at 06:24 PM

thanks guys I was just wondering if it could be done....   and leachy if you could figure out how you do that and post it that would be great... because as far as i kno there is no way to auto-forward hotmail without a third party add-on.  thanks for the quick responses!!!