Shoutbox

Sign in problem - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Sign in problem (/showthread.php?tid=63713)

Sign in problem by Falco Lombardi on 07-21-2006 at 03:31 AM

I know there have been lots of threads about this and I'm sorry but I have found no threads that actually offer an answer to my problem...

When I first installed WLM everything was fine, no problems. I then installed WLM Plus! and still had no problems, but about 3-4 days later I started getting really slow sign in times. On average it took about 20 minutes. I have 122 contacts so I dont think that's the problem and I don't think it's my pc because I can sign in to my other account just fine (with polygamy I can have my main account signing in and have it take 20 mins and while that's going I can sign in and out of my other account with no probs).

Seeing as I can sign in with my other account at the same time, surely it can't be server problems? When I eventually sign in with my main account my contacts are gone too, sometimes a message comes up saying I have no contacts and other times I have only one contact showing and no one can see me online. Also my display name changes itself :S

Please try and help me without referring me to an older thread because I've looked through them all and haven't found a solution (unless you really think that I've missed a thread). I've had to go back to 7.5 and everything's working fine, but I would like to get WLM working.

RE: Sign in problem by RaceProUK on 07-21-2006 at 08:34 AM

See Connection Error

RE: Sign in problem by Falco Lombardi on 07-21-2006 at 10:27 AM

Nothing in that post has helped :(

quote:
Originally posted by Falco LombardiPlease try and help me without referring me to an older thread because I've looked through them all and haven't found a solution.