Shoutbox

games wont load - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: games wont load (/showthread.php?tid=63834)

games wont load by vietslayer on 07-23-2006 at 07:36 AM

you see i got a prob every single game on msn works except pool+chess i get this message

ActiveX Objects Missing 
Messenger games require ActiveX objects in order to play.  Please verify that you have the ability to install ActiveX objects on this machine and relaunch your game.

=.= please help i wanna vs my friend in chess i got a major chess comp coming up

Thnx

RE: games wont load by h2o0208 on 11-11-2006 at 09:50 AM

I have a similar prob. "Messenger games require ActiveX objects in order to play. Please verify that you have the ability to install ActiveX objects on this machine and relaunch your game."

Can anyone help us?

RE: games wont load by aido727 on 11-11-2006 at 01:26 PM

generally if your playing a game that needs a new activex component it will give you a popup asking you if you want to install it... if you get the error message you 2 or getting then that means you are unable to install the component... meaning you are most probably using limited WinXP logons

if this is the case, then im sorry but u cant play games:(

RE: games wont load by SilverHorizon on 01-22-2007 at 05:39 PM

I also have this problem. I've reinstalled ActiveX control, reset my privacy settings, I am my computers admininstrator and I still get that error message:

ActiveX Objects Missing 2
Messenger games require ActiveX objects in order to play. Please verify that you have the ability to install ActiveX objects on this machine and relaunch your game.

What else can I do? *-)

RE: games wont load by lrodrigues on 01-22-2007 at 11:37 PM

One more day as gone and all is the same... Nobody can initialize a chat with me! This is really boring situation...
Already 7 days have passed!
Does any one knows the dimension of this problem, i.e., how many people are having the same problem?