Shoutbox

[request] blocked/ deleted - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [request] blocked/ deleted (/showthread.php?tid=63841)

[request] blocked/ deleted by gubermeister on 07-23-2006 at 09:45 AM

hey every one... i'm looking for a script that will show me if someone on my contavt list has blocked or deleted me... anyone have something like that?

RE: [request] blocked/ deleted by Felu on 07-23-2006 at 09:48 AM

The MSN Protocol doesnt allow to see if someone has blocked you[Image: msn_sad.gif], but if someone deleted you, you can find out through Tools> Options> Privacy> View(See who has added you in their contact list). Also the contact list-clean up has the feature of seeing if a contact has you in their contact list or not. :)

RE: [request] blocked/ deleted by ecion on 07-23-2006 at 09:53 AM

as -!Felu!- said, you cannot tell if someone has blocked you. But you can see if they have deleted you.. A handy tool for cleaning your contact list is Noroom's ListManager which can compare your contact list to the list shown in Tools/Options/Privacy/View.

RE: [request] blocked/ deleted by markee on 07-23-2006 at 09:57 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ecion
as -!Felu!- said, you cannot tell if someone has blocked you. But you can see if they have deleted you.. A handy tool for cleaning your contact list is Noroom's ListManager which can compare your contact list to the list shown in Tools/Options/Privacy/View.
Why do this when as -!Felu!- said:
quote:
Originally posted by -!Felu!-
Also the contact list-clean up has the feature of seeing if a contact has you in their contact list or not.
There's no point if you already have Messenger Plus! imo.  But I guess some people prefer to download more programs than what is needed.
RE: [request] blocked/ deleted by ecion on 07-23-2006 at 09:59 AM

Markee; because Noroom's can clean up you're allow list too. ;)

RE: [request] blocked/ deleted by markee on 07-23-2006 at 10:03 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ecion
Markee; because Noroom's can clean up you're allow list too. ;)
Ok, I'll keep that in mind (though I might not have much use for it, someone else might)
RE: [request] blocked/ deleted by alltalk on 08-07-2006 at 03:40 AM

if someone have deleted you from their contact list, can you still see them coming online??

RE: RE: [request] blocked/ deleted by alexp2_ad on 08-07-2006 at 08:48 AM

quote:
Originally posted by alltalk
if someone have deleted you from their contact list, can you still see them coming online??

If they have left you on their allow list, then yes.  If they clicked "Also block this contact" when deleting you then no.