Shoutbox

I get an error after MP!L install for my sounds - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: I get an error after MP!L install for my sounds (/showthread.php?tid=63848)

I get an error after MP!L install for my sounds by Biller on 07-23-2006 at 12:15 PM

Hello,

at first thanks for MsgPlus! Live. I'm not such an active member but i enjoy plus! since 1.0...

Okay let's start writing...

so after installation of plus! i get/got the following error when i want to send a emotion sound:

Fank you

RE: I get an error after MP!L install for my sounds by RaceProUK on 07-24-2006 at 09:01 AM

Kinda self-explanatory really. Try adding the sound you want to send.

RE: I get an error after MP!L install for my sounds by Biller on 07-24-2006 at 05:59 PM

Well, ive a big sounddatabase since along time, but after plus installation it starts with that error...

I've tryed to remove all my sounds and import they... but that doesnt fix the prob...

RE: I get an error after MP!L install for my sounds by Biller on 07-26-2006 at 05:47 PM

can no one help me?

RE: I get an error after MP!L install for my sounds by vaccination on 07-26-2006 at 08:22 PM

Try adding a new sound, one you havn't got and see if that works.

Does this happen with all sounds or just a few?

RE: I get an error after MP!L install for my sounds by Biller on 07-27-2006 at 09:39 AM

quote:
Try adding a new sound, one you havn't got and see if that works.

Does this happen with all sounds or just a few?

I tryed that, but it doesnt work... It happens with all sounds... :'(
RE: I get an error after MP!L install for my sounds by MattyRid on 07-27-2006 at 10:51 AM

What version of Plus! Live are you using? and have you considered uninstaling both Plus! Live and Live Messenger, putting both back in and seeing if that makes a difference?

RE: I get an error after MP!L install for my sounds by Biller on 08-12-2006 at 03:28 PM

Okay, the problem was temporary solved... but it now its back and i dont know why...

Ive formated my Computer (not because that tiny plus! problem) and so after all the installations of WLM + Mess Patch + Plus! Live it works... but since yesterday i get the same error... grr

I'm using the latest Version of all things...

Windows XP Service Pack 2 (5.1.2600)
Windows Live Messenger 8.00.0812
Messenger Plus! Live 4.01.0.240
Mess Patch 812

Does no one know about my error.... thats a really big problem for me... its one of my favorite features....