Shoutbox

auto-accept? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: auto-accept? (/showthread.php?tid=63872)

auto-accept? by Script_Kiddie on 07-24-2006 at 02:15 AM

hey, i was wondering if it was possible to make a script that would make your contact accept your invite automaticly.

for instance, when i invite someone to send webcam, is it possible to make a script that could automaticly accept the invite?

This may sound like a stupid question but im new to scripts and am currently learning.

RE: auto-accept? by matty on 07-24-2006 at 02:16 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Script_Kiddie
hey, i was wondering if it was possible to make a script that would make your contact accept your invite automaticly.

for instance, when i invite someone to send webcam, is it possible to make a script that could automaticly accept the invite?

This may sound like a stupid question but im new to scripts and am currently learning.
Your contact would have to have the script as well but Messenger Plus! Live does not provide access to file transfers for webcam invites yet. But this is an invasion of privacy so to speak so no one here would do it.

quote:
Originally posted by OnEvent_ChatWndReceiveMessage
MessageKind
    [enum] Number specifying the kind of message received. It can be one of the following identifiers:

0 - Unknown.
        1 - Text message typed by the user.
        2 - A wink being sent.
        3 - A voice clip being sent.
        4 - A search made with the "Search" button.
        5 - The result of a search made with the "Search" button.
        6 - A text message sent while the current user was offline.

RE: auto-accept? by cloudhunter on 07-24-2006 at 02:19 AM

No there isn't, that would be an invasion of privacy, and is impossible to do remotely. You wouldn't want your webcam automatically accepting.

Nevertheless, it isn't possible to auto accept things even locally through the script system.

Cloudy

Edit: I'm slow :^)