Shoutbox

I got mugged. - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: I got mugged. (/showthread.php?tid=63953)

I got mugged. by Discrate on 07-25-2006 at 07:55 AM

I can't believe it happend to me. When i was walking home from school two guys came up to me. They didnt even say the classic line "give me your money!' one just punched me in the stomach and the other one grabed my bag and started going through it. I got to my feet and tried to fight them off but i regret doing that. They punched me repeatly in the face, i fell to the ground. They soon discoverd that i had no money left, so they started to walk away. But then i didnt notice but my mate had seen the whole thing and he ran up and started fighting them. So i got to my feet and helped get them to the ground. Then i call the police. The police came and arrested them. Tomorrow i have to go down to the police station and give my version of events again.

All up i have a broken nose a cut lip and a big head ache!:S

People these days, they will do anything for money!

RE: I got mugged. by -dt- on 07-25-2006 at 08:00 AM

wow that sucks... but on the up side they got arrested

RE: I got mugged. by Nathan on 07-25-2006 at 08:01 AM

That sucks real bad.
The other good thing though is that they got arrested, this means they cant do it too anyone else.
Hope you recover ;)

RE: I got mugged. by ~INVASION~ on 07-25-2006 at 08:22 AM

and i bet because you got in that 1 little fight mum got scared and said "You're moving' with your uncle and auntie in bel Air." You whistled for a cab, and when it came near. The license plate said "fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything you could say that this cat was rare, but you thought "Nah forget it, yo home to be air." you pulled up to the house about seven of eight, and you yelled to the cabby "Yo Homes, smell ya later." Looking at your kingdom, you was finally there. To Sit on your throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

but seriousely, people need to get a life, violence is dumb

RE: RE: I got mugged. by MattyRid on 07-25-2006 at 09:14 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan
The other good thing though is that they got arrested, this means they cant do it too anyone else.

Can't do it to anyone else??? here in Sydney (not 100% sure about Melbourne) you would get probably a small fine and maybe a good behaviour bond. So basically it is a slap on the wrist. In my opiion that is a disgrace.

Discrate, I hope you get better soon, and I hope all goes well tomorrow with the police.
RE: I got mugged. by Hank on 07-25-2006 at 09:27 AM

sorry to hear that dude, but glad they got arrested ,,my bets is they prolly wante money for drugs

RE: I got mugged. by user27089 on 07-25-2006 at 09:31 AM

It's good that you managed to fight them. You're lucky you didn't get stabbed or something.

It really sucks that you got mugged, this world is a dodgy place.

RE: I got mugged. by Stigmata on 07-25-2006 at 09:50 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ~INVASION~
and i bet because you got in that 1 little fight mum got scared and said "You're moving' with your uncle and auntie in bel Air." You whistled for a cab, and when it came near. The license plate said "fresh" and it had dice in the mirror. If anything you could say that this cat was rare, but you thought "Nah forget it, yo home to be air." you pulled up to the house about seven of eight, and you yelled to the cabby "Yo Homes, smell ya later." Looking at your kingdom, you was finally there. To Sit on your throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

:lol:

damn you, i was guna make the same joke!

i hope you kicked the shit into them tbh. They deserved it.
RE: I got mugged. by John Anderton on 07-25-2006 at 10:30 AM

Sorry to hear about it. Muggers suck.

Id have rather prefered the cheesy line before the punch :sad: It atleast gives you a warning :P
Thank god muggers here dont beat you up. Atleast it saves you the pain :refuck:

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata
quote:

RE: I got mugged. by stoshrocket on 07-25-2006 at 10:47 AM

whoa man... that kinda sucks but atleast you came away from that... i know people that have been put in hospital just for some prick to take their watch or something.... but then again on the other side; a friend of mine got mugged by 3 19-20 yr olds, was in a very annoyed mood as it was and he broke the main guys nose for trying to mug him... the other two ran off and the main guy was arrested for it...

RE: I got mugged. by ShawnZ on 07-25-2006 at 12:03 PM

quote:

i'm just like god damnit, if anyone makes the bel air joke in this thread i'm going to kill them

then i see your post
RE: I got mugged. by vaccination on 07-25-2006 at 12:29 PM

That's unlucky hope you feel better and all goes well at the police station, it's really nerve racking when you have to give a statement like 4 times!!!

Neways, at least you and your friend gave them whats coming to them although, i doubt they will be put away for long if at all.

RE: I got mugged. by ShawnZ on 07-25-2006 at 12:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by vaccination
it's really nerve racking when you have to give a statement like 4 times

yeah, when you're guilty
RE: I got mugged. by vaccination on 07-25-2006 at 12:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ShawnZ
quote:
it's really nerve racking when you have to give a statement like 4 times

yeah, when you're guilty

No, it just is. We can ask discrate when he comes back from his.
RE: I got mugged. by marissa on 07-25-2006 at 01:21 PM

well...that sucks, but what if they come after you again after they're outta police custody? that'd REALLY suck

RE: I got mugged. by Vimto on 07-25-2006 at 01:27 PM

yeah at least they got arrested. But the criminal justice system is Facked up these days. Probably get a fine or something :(

RE: I got mugged. by qgroessl on 07-25-2006 at 02:22 PM

quote:
discrate

:p... Oh, and ShawnZ... I was thinking the same thing about the Bel Air joke... although if nobody else made it I was going to cause it actually fit here :p haha..

But tbh that sucks that you got mugged... never heard of anybody getting mugged in my town... small town, and everybody here is kinda vigilante so it would probably suck to be the mugger :p...

Oh, and you should post a picture of your face... Friend of mine from a bigger city west of here got mugged once and was black and blue for a week... Lost the picture though....
RE: I got mugged. by vaccination on 07-25-2006 at 03:10 PM

quote:
Originally posted by UTI
quote:
discrate

i fail at remembering names. :(
RE: I got mugged. by prashker on 07-25-2006 at 03:16 PM

* prashker licks Discrate with lick of pwnage :D

Serves them right :D

RE: I got mugged. by kao on 07-25-2006 at 06:11 PM

At least they got arrested

quote:
Originally posted by Animal
sorry to hear that dude, but glad they got arrested ,,my bets is they prolly wante money for drugs
Why do you assume muggers are drug users? does that mean you asume drug users are muggers?
RE: I got mugged. by Purity on 07-25-2006 at 06:20 PM

quote:

:rofl: wtf! [Image: msn_tongue.gif]

That totally sucks, at least you got some revenge, and they got arrested, fag boyzzz. 
RE: I got mugged. by ~INVASION~ on 07-25-2006 at 09:22 PM

quote:
quote:

i'm just like god damnit, if anyone makes the bel air joke in this thread i'm going to kill them

then i see your post
and for som reason im still not dead :undecided:
RE: I got mugged. by ShawnZ on 07-25-2006 at 09:41 PM

you messed up the lyrics so bad i didn't count it :<

RE: I got mugged. by ~INVASION~ on 07-25-2006 at 09:43 PM

quote:
you messed up the lyrics so bad i didn't count it :<
i copied and pasted from stigmata:P so blame him, and i guess i changed all the i's to you's
RE: I got mugged. by MC Inferno on 07-26-2006 at 01:29 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
I can't believe it happend to me. When i was walking home from school two guys came up to me. They didnt even say the classic line "give me your money!' one just punched me in the stomach and the other one grabed my bag and started going through it. I got to my feet and tried to fight them off but i regret doing that. They punched me repeatly in the face, i fell to the ground. They soon discoverd that i had no money left, so they started to walk away. But then i didnt notice but my mate had seen the whole thing and he ran up and started fighting them. So i got to my feet and helped get them to the ground. Then i call the police. The police came and arrested them. Tomorrow i have to go down to the police station and give my version of events again.

All up i have a broken nose a cut lip and a big head ache!:S

People these days, they will do anything for money!

is it wrong to start sayin owned?
RE: I got mugged. by Voldemort on 07-26-2006 at 01:30 AM

lol owned biatches....

nim ftw...

RE: I got mugged. by Fanta on 07-26-2006 at 08:50 PM

Oy, people suck. Get a proper job and finish school for christ sake and you don't have to rob innocents for a few dollar. Bah. Hope you and your friend smacked the crap out of them. But hey.. they'll get some light punishment and will be out mugging people again in no time sadly :(

RE: I got mugged. by MC Inferno on 08-01-2006 at 01:11 AM

only kiddin man, hope u feelin better soon kidder