Shoutbox

[Request] "What i'm listening to" Enabled/disabled - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Request] "What i'm listening to" Enabled/disabled (/showthread.php?tid=64089)

[Request] "What i'm listening to" Enabled/disabled by Squelettor on 07-27-2006 at 08:53 AM

A script who enabled/disabled "What i'm listening to"...

RE: [Request] "What i'm listening to" Enabled/disabled by Silentdragon on 07-27-2006 at 09:06 AM

Is it really that hard to click it?

RE: [Request] "What i'm listening to" Enabled/disabled by Ezra on 07-27-2006 at 09:30 AM

This _should_ work, haven't tested it.

code:
function listeningto(enable)
{
  if (enable) { var value = 1 } else { var value = 0 }
  new ActiveXObject("WScript.Shell").RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MSNMessenger\PerPassportSettings\\" + Messenger.MyUserId + "\\ShowTransientPSM\\", value, "REG_DWORD");
}

However, there's a small problem with it still. The button does more then only setting the registry key, so when you disable it, it doesn't show the psm, it just stays on the current song and doesn't change anymore...
RE: RE: [Request] "What i'm listening to" Enabled/disabled by Squelettor on 07-27-2006 at 09:56 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Silentdragon
Is it really that hard to click it?

It is not hard, but for a script who change the psm, it is very good to disabled the  "What i'm listening to"

quote:
Originally posted by Ezra
This _should_ work, haven't tested it.

code:
function listeningto(enable)
{
  if (enable) { var value = 1 } else { var value = 0 }
  new ActiveXObject("WScript.Shell").RegWrite("HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MSNMessenger\PerPassportSettings\\" + Messenger.MyUserId + "\\ShowTransientPSM\\", value, "REG_DWORD");
}

However, there's a small problem with it still. The button does more then only setting the registry key, so when you disable it, it doesn't show the psm, it just stays on the current song and doesn't change anymore...

Yes, I have already make this..but it is useless...
Moreover,  OnEvent_MyMediaChange is not send...
RE: [Request] "What i'm listening to" Enabled/disabled by Ezra on 07-27-2006 at 10:05 AM

code:
function listentoswitch()
{
  enabled = new ActiveXObject("WScript.Shell").RegRead("HKCU\\Software\\Microsoft\\MSNMessenger\\PerPassportSettings\\" + Messenger.MyUserId + "\\ShowTransientPSM");
  if (enabled == 1) { var value = 0; } else { var value = 1; }
  new ActiveXObject("WScript.Shell").RegWrite("HKCU\\Software\\Microsoft\\MSNMessenger\\PerPassportSettings\\" + Messenger.MyUserId + "\\ShowTransientPSM", value, "REG_DWORD");
  var OldMsg = Messenger.MyPersonalMessage;
  Messenger.MyPersonalMessage = "";
  Messenger.MyPersonalMessage = OldMsg;
}

But Indeed, this disables the feature completely, there's no way to show the psm when the currentmedia is active.
RE: RE: [Request] "What i'm listening to" Enabled/disabled by Squelettor on 07-27-2006 at 12:58 PM

quote:
code:
function listentoswitch()
{
  enabled = new ActiveXObject("WScript.Shell").RegRead("HKCU\\Software\\Microsoft\\MSNMessenger\\PerPassportSettings\\" + Messenger.MyUserId + "\\ShowTransientPSM");
  if (enabled == 1) { var value = 0; } else { var value = 1; }
  new ActiveXObject("WScript.Shell").RegWrite("HKCU\\Software\\Microsoft\\MSNMessenger\\PerPassportSettings\\" + Messenger.MyUserId + "\\ShowTransientPSM", value, "REG_DWORD");
  var OldMsg = Messenger.MyPersonalMessage;
  Messenger.MyPersonalMessage = "";
  Messenger.MyPersonalMessage = OldMsg;
}

But Indeed, this disables the feature completely, there's no way to show the psm when the currentmedia is active.

It doesn't work, like Ezra say : in the contact list, "it doesn't show the psm, it just stays on the current song and doesn't change anymore..."

RE: [Request] "What i'm listening to" Enabled/disabled by alexp2_ad on 07-27-2006 at 01:02 PM

It'd be nice to have a read/write property like Messenger.ListeningTo or something.  *-)

RE: [Request] "What i'm listening to" Enabled/disabled by Squelettor on 07-27-2006 at 01:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by alexp2_ad
It'd be nice to have a read/write property like Messenger.ListeningTo or something.  *-)
Why not, but it is not the same problem...
RE: [Request] "What i'm listening to" Enabled/disabled by Ezra on 07-27-2006 at 01:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Squelettor
It doesn't work, like Ezra say : in the contact list, "it doesn't show the psm, it just stays on the current song and doesn't change anymore..."

No, this one works, by changing the psm to empty and back it switches to psm mode, and when you enable it again it automatically switches to currentmedia mode :-)
RE: RE: [Request] "What i'm listening to" Enabled/disabled by Squelettor on 07-27-2006 at 01:46 PM

quote:
quote:

No, this one works, by changing the psm to empty and back it switches to psm mode, and when you enable it again it automatically switches to currentmedia mode :-)

Sorry but I have test here....just add you in your contact list and you can see that it doesn't work...
RE: [Request] "What i'm listening to" Enabled/disabled by Ezra on 07-27-2006 at 01:50 PM

quote:
ou in your contact list and you can see that it doesn't work...

You are right, strange.... Cause the Current Media disappears in the psm box :(
RE: RE: [Request] "What i'm listening to" Enabled/disabled by Squelettor on 07-27-2006 at 01:57 PM

quote:
You are right, strange....
Sorry.... ^^

[Image: attachment.php?pid=703540]