Shoutbox

World War 3? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: World War 3? (/showthread.php?tid=64137)

World War 3? by Conor on 07-28-2006 at 12:31 PM

Hi. First off, I am new to the forums and I like what I see. :) I come from x10Hosting where I am staff (see signature)

I posted a poll on this but I thought people would like to expand on their answers. So heres the thread. I would like to know your opinion on what many have been calling World War 3. Whos to blame for this war? Got a way to stop the war? Post your opinion!

RE: World War 3? by vaccination on 07-28-2006 at 12:35 PM

How can it be a world war when it is between two countries?

RE: World War 3? by foaly on 07-28-2006 at 12:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by vaccination
How can it be a world war when it is between two countries?
I 2nd that question
RE: World War 3? by Conor on 07-28-2006 at 12:38 PM

Read: http://www.nypost.com/news/worldnews/hezbollah_is..._wire_services.htm

Tiny excerpt:

quote:
July 19, 2006 -- JERUSALEM - Hezbollah yesterday warned the United States: You're next on our hit list.

The threat against U.S. interests came as the FBI revealed it is searching for Hezbollah terrorist agents operating on American soil.

Iranian Hezbollah's spokesman, Mojtaba Bigdeli, boasted that the group has trained 2,000 volunteers who are ready to take aim at the United States.

"They have been trained and they can become fully armed. We are ready to dispatch them to every corner of the world to jeopardize Israel and America's interests," Bigdeli said.

"If America wants to ignite World War III . . . we welcome it," he added.

RE: World War 3? by foaly on 07-28-2006 at 12:42 PM

Well you can blame Hezbollah but not the country they happen to operate in...

RE: World War 3? by vaccination on 07-28-2006 at 12:42 PM

Ah, i see. In that case if America do get involved then it could eventually become world war three but i think they would have to piss off a few more countries. But i bet Blair will kiss Bush' ass and send England to war.

Damn you Blair!!!!

* vaccination shakes fist at sky menacingly.

RE: World War 3? by Conor on 07-28-2006 at 12:47 PM

Oh course. Bush and Blair like to go to war together now. And with Stephen Harper (Canadian PM) all friendly with George W now, Canada could become involved as well.

RE: World War 3? by Discrate on 07-28-2006 at 12:55 PM

There can't be a world war between 2 countries. Heaps of countries need to be involved. There wont be a world war 3.

RE: World War 3? by vaccination on 07-28-2006 at 01:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Conor
Oh course. Bush and Blair like to go to war together now. And with Stephen Harper (Canadian PM) all friendly with George W now, Canada could become involved as well.

F'ing great! :dodgy:
RE: World War 3? by remember_987 on 07-28-2006 at 01:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Conor
... And with Stephen Harper (Canadian PM) all friendly with George W now, Canada could become involved as well.

Canadas army is too busy cleaning up the mess the U.S. made in afghanistan
RE: World War 3? by qgroessl on 07-28-2006 at 02:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
There can't be a world war between 2 countries.

Actually you probably could....
quote:
Originally posted by www.dictionary.com
world war

n : a war in which the major nations of the world are involved

Quite honestly we could have a World War if United States and England had a war (not saying they would)...  World Wars doesn't matter how many countries are in it really... just that the two biggest powers could be in it, and it could completely change the world.
that's kinda my interpretation, more dictionary.com's

I also think that a World War could be between two countries, who even battle in neutral countries. That would probably bring the neutral countries into it.... And quite honestly, in this world today, no country is going to be in a war by itself... There's going to be allies, and all that stuff, so really almost every war by you peoples definition, could be a world war.

quote:
Originally posted by remember_987
Canadas army is too busy cleaning up the mess the U.S. made in afghanistan
It's not like the US isn't still there too.... Like, nobody dies in Afghanistan anymore... it's all roadside bombs in Iraq, or Truck bombs, or some other terrorist crap. They fight like pussies, I think they deserve to die.
RE: World War 3? by Sunshine on 07-28-2006 at 03:00 PM

In my opinion Israel's reaction on the abduction of 2 of their soldiers is overrreacting. But abducting those soldiers wasn't correct either...they were clearly provocing Israel so now Israel has two fronts to fight. From what we know around here about the situation in the Middle East is that Hezbollah is to blame for shitloads of the problems overthere (Gaza and Lebanon). Even Egypt warned about it..if this doesn't stop then Syria and Iran (Al Qaida?) will join in and there you got your WW3.

The US shouldn't interfere in all those matters so fast and they should have left Afghanistan ages ago. I still don't get why we (the Netherlands) send troups over..besides the fact that we were more or less blackmailed into it by the US (yea, that's right..we didn't want to..but they threathened with measurements in NAVO/NATO whatever important thingie).

I pitty all these innocent civilians caught in all this...dying for shit that extremists started.

RE: RE: World War 3? by Conor on 07-28-2006 at 03:18 PM

quote:
Like, nobody dies in Afghanistan anymore... it's all roadside bombs in Iraq, or Truck bombs, or some other terrorist crap. They fight like pussies, I think they deserve to die.

More Canadian soldiers have died in the past few weeks its incredible. I agree with you though, if they are doing all these car bombs and pussy stuff than shoot them.
RE: World War 3? by NiteMare on 07-28-2006 at 05:39 PM

first of, i completely oppose bush and the war

my thoughts are that bush has attempted to draw multiple countrys in to the war before, because he wants to be remembered, he know that presedents that made big impacts like this willbe rememberd, and thats what he's trying to do

that and i think he's a complete retard

RE: World War 3? by vaccination on 07-28-2006 at 05:42 PM

quote:
Originally posted by NiteMare

that and i think he's a complete retard

x2

RE: RE: World War 3? by Vimto on 07-28-2006 at 06:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by vaccination
Damn you Blair!!!!

* vaccination shakes fist at sky menacingly.

* Vimto joins him
RE: World War 3? by John Anderton on 07-29-2006 at 10:41 AM

If the world was begins, id just like to say, "it was nice knowing you earth :) Youve been a great place to stay :)
<3"

get the idea :P

As Einstein once said, "I dont know how world war III will be fought but i can tell you World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

dodgy jelly with the pink y :dodgy:

RE: World War 3? by Eljay on 07-29-2006 at 10:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
If the world was begins, id just like to say, "it was nice knowing you earth :) Youve been a great place to stay :)
<3"

As Einstein once said, "I dont know how world was III will be faught but i can tell you World War IV will be faught with sticks and stones."

i think Einstein might have spelt "war" and "fought" correctly :sad:
RE: World War 3? by John Anderton on 07-29-2006 at 10:52 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Eljay
quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
<3"

As Einstein once said, "I dont know how world was III will be faught but i can tell you World War IV will be faught with sticks and stones."

i think Einstein might have spelt "war" and "fought" correctly :sad:
* John Anderton slaps jelly with the typos he just made :dodgy:
:sad:

"I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones."
http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/albert_einstein.html
k?

Now that shawnz is banned, you're taking his place eh? :sad: