Shoutbox

event notification bug: <nick> changed name to ??? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: event notification bug: <nick> changed name to ??? (/showthread.php?tid=64295)

event notification bug: <nick> changed name to ??? by Hrrr on 07-31-2006 at 08:46 PM

when i put event notification to name changes and enter a custom pop-up message, the changed nick no longer appears.

how can i address this bug?

msg plus live version: final version

RE: event notification bug: <nick> changed name to ??? by RaceProUK on 08-01-2006 at 08:55 AM

Ensure you have selected that you want a popup notification: it's set separately from sound now.

RE: event notification bug: <nick> changed name to ??? by Hrrr on 08-04-2006 at 07:26 PM

i didnt understand

RE: event notification bug: <nick> changed name to ??? by Jimcando on 08-04-2006 at 07:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Hrrr
the changed nick no longer appears
Do you mean that the contacts nickname isn't what you set it in WLM when the pop-up appears?
This is because Plus! Live doesn't support custom nicknames anymore (hopefully it will be put back in :P)
RE: event notification bug: <nick> changed name to ??? by Hrrr on 08-06-2006 at 04:47 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Jimcando
quote:
Originally posted by Hrrr
the changed nick no longer appears
Do you mean that the contacts nickname isn't what you set it in WLM when the pop-up appears?
This is because Plus! Live doesn't support custom nicknames anymore (hopefully it will be put back in :P)

the problem is not the custom nicks. Even simple nicks don't appear
RE: event notification bug: <nick> changed name to ??? by Hrrr on 08-06-2006 at 05:27 PM

[Image: namechange.JPG]

"mudou nome para" is the customized "Changed Name"