Shoutbox

Block Checker for WLM? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Block Checker for WLM? (/showthread.php?tid=64432)

Block Checker for WLM? by Shogun on 08-03-2006 at 06:30 PM

Where can I find 1 that works?

RE: Block Checker for WLM? by Stigmata on 08-03-2006 at 06:32 PM

you cant

none work.

RE: Block Checker for WLM? by welshboy222 on 08-03-2006 at 07:45 PM

I back Stigmata up on that no block checkers work.

RE: Block Checker for WLM? by RaceProUK on 08-04-2006 at 08:38 AM

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=30637

RE: Block Checker for WLM? by ~INVASION~ on 08-04-2006 at 09:03 AM

yep, the monthly "how do i see if ppl block me" thread has been made again right on time :D

RE: Block Checker for WLM? by ImmortalCookie on 08-05-2006 at 07:17 AM

Actually i would like to disagree with the previous people that have posted about "not being able to know"

i am not sure if this has been posted before and well quite frankly, im too lazy to read up on useless threads about how to know bla bla over the past 7 years of this site,

anyhow, its called LINUX UBUNTU! or well any Linux operating system, once installed you will have this program call GaiM , on which you use to run "MSN" , this program will tell you, so if you have a spare hard drive that is blank and dont know what to do with it,,, try Linux,,

it goes into such depths as in even saying when another person CLOSES the chat window box on you... as in a "screw off, i dont want to talk to you right now"...

pretty funny and interesting,,

so try it out people.

RE: Block Checker for WLM? by andrey on 08-05-2006 at 07:38 AM

lol.

Gaim for Windows.

And perhaps you should read this useless post about why block checkers don't work, and it doesn't matter if you're using Linux, Windows, Gaim, or MSN, because Block checkers DO NOT work. :p

RE: Block Checker for WLM? by DJeX on 08-05-2006 at 07:43 AM

No block checkers do not work. Yes I have used Ubuntu and the program Gaim. Gaim does not show who "blocked" you it only shows who has deleted you off there list. I got confused with this when I first used Gaim but soon learnt that it wasn't a block checker only a delete checker.