Shoutbox

[REQUEST] A variation of the Capital Letter script - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [REQUEST] A variation of the Capital Letter script (/showthread.php?tid=64508)

[REQUEST] A variation of the Capital Letter script by RomSfan on 08-05-2006 at 06:59 PM

Hi everyone, i got a friend that loves to write things with lots of dots and lots of !!!! so i wanted to give a script as a little gift that can do that for her... and i remembered about the Capital Letter Script that adds a dot at the end of the message, so i was wondering if someone could develop a script that adds
some dots and some exclamations to the end of the message

like this for example: ....!!!! at the end of every message

i dont think it'll be hard so if someone can do it for me ill really appreciate it :D thanks (Y)

RE: [REQUEST] A variation of the Capital Letter script by Lukeyy19 on 08-05-2006 at 07:24 PM

just open the script editor in Plus for the Capital Letter Script and Replace the "." with "....!!!!", then save, should work (y)

RE: [REQUEST] A variation of the Capital Letter script by RomSfan on 08-05-2006 at 10:00 PM

but i dont want it to do the capital letter thing, where it puts the first letter of messages in Caps, and i dont know anything about scripts so i cant really do it myself :D

RE: [REQUEST] A variation of the Capital Letter script by Joereynolds89 on 08-05-2006 at 10:30 PM

Not yet tried this but it should work :S

code:
function OnEvent_ChatWndSendMessage(pChatWnd, sMessage){
     sMessage.replace(sMessage, sMessage.substr() + '....!!!!');
return sMessage;
}

Tested and dosnt sorry

Ok, tested and working version :D

code:
sMessage = sMessage.substr() + '....!!!!'
     return sMessage;
}

Hope its ok :D
RE: [REQUEST] A variation of the Capital Letter script by RomSfan on 08-06-2006 at 02:56 PM

Works perfectly thanks dude, i knew there was a kind soul around here that would help me, again thanks alot :D

RE: [REQUEST] A variation of the Capital Letter script by Veggie on 08-06-2006 at 03:05 PM

code:
return sMessage + '....!!!!';
}