Shoutbox

anyone knows how to change the icon in your contact list to their pictures? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: anyone knows how to change the icon in your contact list to their pictures? (/showthread.php?tid=64557)

anyone knows how to change the icon in your contact list to their pictures? by ubiquitous_tom on 08-06-2006 at 07:16 PM

hello everyone~!
i've been trying to find out about this but i don't even know if anyone knows what i'm taling about..
and i'm a newbie at this.. so if anyone already ask this or have a solution for it then i'm sorry for creating this thread :)
well you know in your contact list on your WLM there's a green icon on the left of your friends in the contact.. and i wanna know if there's a option i can choose for or some software other than msgplus live! that can change this icon into like a small picture of that friend so i dont' have to click on the icon all the time to see their pictures...
i mean i can choose manage your contacts and then show details but the picture is so big that i have to scrool down to see everyone.. i just want that green little man icon to change to picture but not that big..
i hope i made sense there..
and thanks in advance for all your support

RE: anyone knows how to change the icon in your contact list to their pictures? by Zahid™ on 08-06-2006 at 07:19 PM

Edit: Use Mess Patch.

RE: anyone knows how to change the icon in your contact list to their pictures? by ubiquitous_tom on 08-06-2006 at 07:21 PM

yes i tried that already but the picture is too big.. i wanna be able to used a much smaller than that... so i can still see all my friends in there but with smaller picture so i can fit more people in my wlm window then just 5 or 6 because the show details make the pictures so big :)

RE: anyone knows how to change the icon in your contact list to their pictures? by Zahid™ on 08-06-2006 at 07:25 PM

Read my edit.

RE: anyone knows how to change the icon in your contact list to their pictures? by ubiquitous_tom on 08-06-2006 at 07:31 PM

thank you!! i'll check it out :)

RE: anyone knows how to change the icon in your contact list to their pictures? by Cartox on 08-07-2006 at 06:44 AM

or you can have a look at this one

http://neuraltransmitter.10gb.org/

RE: anyone knows how to change the icon in your contact list to their pictures? by ubiquitous_tom on 08-07-2006 at 06:47 AM

thank you that work great also.. i was using mess.be new patch and now i'm trying this one out. they both works great~!
thank you so much Zahid and Cartox!~

RE: anyone knows how to change the icon in your contact list to their pictures? by vaccination on 08-07-2006 at 11:27 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Cartox
or you can have a look at this one

http://neuraltransmitter.10gb.org/

That is the same one that is implemented into mess patch only with one difference mentioned below by mattyrid.

Thanks for clearing that up ;)
RE: anyone knows how to change the icon in your contact list to their pictures? by MattyRid on 08-07-2006 at 11:30 AM

Not quite..the mess patch once removes the status Icon, the other one doesn't remove the status icons