Shoutbox

Blocked - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Blocked (/showthread.php?tid=64607)

Blocked by immelman on 08-07-2006 at 05:12 PM

Hi all,

I am wondering if there is any kind of plug in that will allow me to see if anyone on my list has blocked me?

Thanks for your help in advance :)

RE: Blocked by Kenji on 08-07-2006 at 05:14 PM

This is not possible, sorry. hasnt been for a while now.

RE: Blocked by Spunky on 08-07-2006 at 05:38 PM

There are quite a few threads around about this I think... It was stopped by adding the "Only people on my allow list can see status and send messages..." option. i think the blocked it up some other ways as well. The best thing to do is use a site like block-status or My Site but even then it isn't going to be accurate

RE: Blocked by NiteMare on 08-07-2006 at 05:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SpunkyLoveMuff
The best thing to do is use a site like block-status or My Site but even then it isn't going to be accurate
THOSE DO NOT WORK!!!!
RE: Blocked by Spunky on 08-07-2006 at 05:44 PM

I've seen some of the disccusions about it and know that they are controversial, but everytime I have used this it has worked. Also, I did state that it wouldn't be accurate, but that it was the only way to even TRY and get an answer.

If people want to use them, it should be up to the individual, I was just making him aware of them

RE: Blocked by cloudhunter on 08-07-2006 at 05:46 PM

What I was gonna say ;) The block checker on your site wont work for MSN, unless the person has allowed people outside their contact list to message them, as the default for some (including msn) is "only allow people on my contact list to see my status or message me". However the delete checker will work, but it will have to log in using your username and password.

Cloudy