Shoutbox

[Release]AutoChange Avatar 1.0 Translated - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Release]AutoChange Avatar 1.0 Translated (/showthread.php?tid=64644)

[Release]AutoChange Avatar 1.0 Translated by wlmcrap on 08-08-2006 at 11:19 AM

Tonight (Australian Time) I found this script that was originally in French and decided to translate it. Heres the description.

To cut it short, this script allows you to make a slideshow of your avatars/dps (as shown in the screenshot below).

[Image: screenshot.309.png]

Features:

- Can change interval of when the avatars/dps change
- Easy to use on and off features.

How to use this script:
- Make sure you have Windows Live Messenger and Messenger Plus! Live installed.
- Download the script, open it, accept the warning and press Import.
- Click  on the Messenger Plus! Live logo/icon in the contactlist.
- Click on AutoChange Avatar > Options.

If this script causes any problems:
All scripts are tested, but if you still encounter problems...
- Go to the Messenger Plus! preferences and select the Scripts tab.
- To remove it completely, select the name and click the Remove button.
- Please report problems with this script in this thread.

Download Here or the attachment.

RE: [Release]AutoChange Avatar 1.0 Translated by Fr@nKy on 08-08-2006 at 11:30 AM

And where's the English Version Download?

RE: [Release]AutoChange Avatar 1.0 Translated by wlmcrap on 08-08-2006 at 11:32 AM

Oh, sorry, wait a minute.

Thanks for telling me, I posted the download in my first post! (Y)

RE: [Release]AutoChange Avatar 1.0 Translated by alexp2_ad on 08-08-2006 at 11:50 AM

quote:
Originally posted by screenshot
disactivate
Shouldn't that be deactivate, or disable? *-)
RE: [Release]AutoChange Avatar 1.0 Translated by wlmcrap on 08-08-2006 at 11:55 AM

I dunno, should I change It, because disactivate is still a word that you could use?

RE: [Release]AutoChange Avatar 1.0 Translated by Zahid™ on 08-08-2006 at 11:57 AM

quote:
Originally posted by wlmcrap
I dunno, should I change It, because disactivate is still a word that you could use?

Theres no such word as disactivate. http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/disactivate
RE: [Release]AutoChange Avatar 1.0 Translated by wlmcrap on 08-08-2006 at 11:59 AM

Fixed the typo (by me, lol)!

RE: [Release]AutoChange Avatar 1.0 Translated by kender on 08-10-2006 at 01:17 PM

The duration in second is out of the limits (min=10 max=84000)
I think there's an error here, because if I set 11 seconds, the error appears... In the code I've seen something about "<19" ... am I wrong?

RE: [Release]AutoChange Avatar 1.0 Translated by wlmcrap on 08-10-2006 at 09:07 PM

works fine for me.

RE: [Release]AutoChange Avatar 1.0 Translated by KnRd_WC on 08-11-2006 at 09:20 AM

kender you're right !!! :D

I've found this "little" problem in my original script version (I'm the author ;), Florian PAQUET) : if (Tmp>19&&Tmp<84001) and (min=10, max=84000) !!! I don't know why i have made this stupid error... maybe for testing... i don't know... :S

I'm not sure i'm going to make an update for this problem... But thanks to you !!! ;)

(Ooooops, sorry for spelling mistakes... but I'm French !!!)

RE: [Release]AutoChange Avatar 1.0 Translated by Intosia on 08-11-2006 at 10:54 AM

So this is just like RandomDP?

RE: [Release]AutoChange Avatar 1.0 Translated by wlmcrap on 08-11-2006 at 11:23 AM

KnRd_WC, Pourriez-vous svp inclure ma traduction avec votre script?

RE: [Release]AutoChange Avatar 1.0 Translated by KnRd_WC on 08-11-2006 at 01:35 PM

Hmmmm :S There's no problem... but... where and... how ???

Do you speak french, or you use a translator ??? :D

And.... I think there's something wrong in your translation... In the original script, there are 2 options (in french) "Ordre de la liste" and "Aléatoirement"; in your translation, "Sort by name" and "Randomly"... "Aléatoirement" = "Randomly" but... "Ordre de la liste" <> "Sort by name" !!!! You may use something like "List order"... ( :D I'm not sure of that !) ;)

RE: [Release]AutoChange Avatar 1.0 Translated by wlmcrap on 08-11-2006 at 08:50 PM

I have to learn French at school but I'm only in year 7 so I didn't know how to say what I wanted to so I used a translator, Stupid Translator.

What I wanted to say is: I was wondering if you could please include my script with yours.

RE: [Release]AutoChange Avatar 1.0 Translated by KnRd_WC on 08-11-2006 at 11:32 PM

Lol, I must be stupid.... :zippy: There's no problem to add your script... but... where ?? On my Web site ? And, please, correct this translation error !! :P

RE: [Release]AutoChange Avatar 1.0 Translated by wlmcrap on 08-12-2006 at 12:54 AM

In the script section on the Messenger Plus! Live website and what do you want me to correct?

RE: [Release]AutoChange Avatar 1.0 Translated by KnRd_WC on 08-12-2006 at 07:07 AM

Now I'm very busy and I'm on holiday... :) Why don't you add this script on your own ?? (I already say it to you, "Order by name" is not really appropriated... ;) )

RE: [Release]AutoChange Avatar 1.0 Translated by wlmcrap on 08-12-2006 at 07:13 AM

MenthiX (Messenger Plus! Script DB Moderator) said this (thats why I can't add the script on my own):
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for the translation. However, I think its better to stick the translation together withthe original one, so we get 1 script pack with all the languages in it. This makes it easier toupdate the script. I suggest you contact the creator of the original script and ask him if he wantsto add your translation. When he adds the translation he can update the script and add it to thedownload DB.

You can contact the creator of the original script here: Florian PAQUET <florianpaquet@wanadoo.fr>
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what should it say then?

RE: [Release]AutoChange Avatar 1.0 Translated by KnRd_WC on 08-12-2006 at 08:41 AM

Ok, ok, ok... ;)

If I understood well... I will have to include your translation IN the script, to make a multi-language support ? There's no problem for that, but... If I was somebody else, and I am looking for an english script, I will never take a look to the french download DB... :S

But if you want I can add your translation ;)

---

I don't really know how to say that in english "Ordre de la liste"... but this function takes the first picture in the list, the second, the third,... etc

RE: [Release]AutoChange Avatar 1.0 Translated by wlmcrap on 08-12-2006 at 09:52 AM

Yer, I figured that out while translating but I could not figure out a way to say it and don't worry about adding the translation, it will just make the .plsc file bigger and people will probably not even use the translation.