Shoutbox

Where to buy Mac in Canada - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Where to buy Mac in Canada (/showthread.php?tid=64679)

Where to buy Mac in Canada by DJeX on 08-09-2006 at 02:40 AM

Well I'm looking to buy a Mac computer.  I'd like to know of other places in Canada I might be able to buy one. I know about the Mac Canada site but if you buy from there it's going to be more money.

RE: Where to buy Mac in Canada by NiteMare on 08-09-2006 at 02:43 AM

the city dump maybe?:P

RE: Where to buy Mac in Canada by albert on 08-09-2006 at 02:54 AM

quote:
Originally posted by DJeX
Well I'm looking to buy a Mac computer.  I'd like to know of other places in Canada I might be able to buy one. I know about the Mac Canada site but if you buy from there it's going to be more money.

The best solution : BUY A DAMN PC!

lol.

If you really want to get a mac, you can get one from Best Buy, they sell a large selection of Apple Computers : www.bestbuy.ca

Though I suggest you to check Apple's store online, if you are a student you can actually get a discount. :)
RE: Where to buy Mac in Canada by DJeX on 08-09-2006 at 02:56 AM

quote:
Originally posted by alby
BUY A DAMN PC!

Why? I already got one, windows sucks and Linux works great if you don't want to install anything. I always screw up linux installing stuff.
RE: Where to buy Mac in Canada by albert on 08-09-2006 at 02:57 AM

quote:
quote:
BUY A DAMN PC!

Why? I already got one, windows sucks and Linux works great if you don't want to install anything. I always screw up linux installing stuff.

I was actually just kidding. I don't personally like Macs.. Doesn't mean they're not great, I simply cannot support them. Don't take me seriously.
RE: Where to buy Mac in Canada by DJeX on 08-09-2006 at 03:01 AM

quote:
quote:
quote:
BUY A DAMN PC!

I was actually just kidding. I don't personally like Macs.. Doesn't mean they're not great, I simply cannot support them. Don't take me seriously.

ahh ok :P 
RE: Where to buy Mac in Canada by Rik on 08-09-2006 at 11:02 AM

try this: http://wheretobuy.apple.com/ca_locator/

RE: Where to buy Mac in Canada by user27089 on 08-09-2006 at 11:36 AM

Surely it would be cheaper to buy it directly from the Macintosh company rather than another shop, as shops would add money on to the RRP of the Mac so they can make some extra cash.

RE: Where to buy Mac in Canada by lizard.boy on 08-09-2006 at 03:53 PM

I bought both my iPods from a place called Digital Prototypes in toronto.
If your looking for the Canadian Apple stores are in yorkdale and on young street. http://www.apple.com/ca/retail/

RE: Where to buy Mac in Canada by steVenB on 08-09-2006 at 07:36 PM

If you buy from apple and you are a student, you will receive a student discount.