Shoutbox

Event Notifications changing to "1" again - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Bug Reports (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+----- Thread: Event Notifications changing to "1" again (/showthread.php?tid=64686)

Event Notifications changing to "1" again by Alibunneh on 08-09-2006 at 09:37 AM

I have the newest version of Messenger Plus Live! that was supposed to remove this bug. It did do this for me but it recently came back. It may be a temporary thing but I'm not sure. The names have not changed to "1" in tabbed chats.

EDIT: My tabbed chat names have changed to "1" also.

EDIT 2: Everything has suddenly gone back to normal. No more "1"s but, yeah, I don't know. Seems like a temporary thing...

EDIT 3: My notifications are randomly changing to "1" again. Whenever I restart WLM it seems to go away. It never lasts long though. Very odd.

RE: Event Notifications changing to "1" again by alexp2_ad on 08-09-2006 at 09:43 AM

Oh good, it's not just me that's had it come back now then?

RE: Event Notifications changing to "1" again by Zerosan on 08-09-2006 at 09:56 AM

I've got this bug to,
well seems like m$ changed something on the protocol again...

RE: Event Notifications changing to "1" again by absorbation on 08-09-2006 at 11:14 AM

It can be expected, and another Messenger Plus! Live update will come out. A few Plus! features are still not working properly because of Yahoo! integration e.g. the Contact List clean-up :).

RE: Event Notifications changing to "1" again by Darken on 08-17-2006 at 07:52 PM

Hello,

Same problem with latest build of WLM 8.0.0812.00 + MP! L 4.01. :)

RE: Event Notifications changing to "1" again by Zerosan on 08-18-2006 at 03:36 PM

Problem seems to have fixed itself, so this topic can be closed I think.

RE: Event Notifications changing to "1" again by lordy on 08-19-2006 at 12:27 AM

It seems to happen to me at random times, not very often though, and a quick restart of WLM seems to fix it right back up again. I haven't been able to find a cause for it though.

RE: RE: Event Notifications changing to "1" again by Darken on 08-30-2006 at 03:18 PM

quote:
Originally posted by lordy
It seems to happen to me at random times, not very often though, and a quick restart of WLM seems to fix it right back up again. I haven't been able to find a cause for it though.

Same thing for me. :)
RE: Event Notifications changing to "1" again by boston on 08-30-2006 at 03:31 PM

it some times changes my name to "1" its weird never done it before the tabbed chats names have gone to "1" also ;)