Shoutbox

911 version 2 prevented? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: 911 version 2 prevented? (/showthread.php?tid=64754)

911 version 2 prevented? by NiteMare on 08-10-2006 at 08:50 PM

i heard at work that 21 people were arrested in relation to attempts to attack parts of the UK, the USA and canada.

every where is on high alert for the next 72 hours, no drinks are allowed onteh planes in addition to no carry on luggage

can anybody confirm this?

RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by L. Coyote on 08-10-2006 at 08:55 PM

Well, yes.

It seems they had some explosive liquid to be mixed with soda cans so they would explode.

They don't say whether it was for flights today or for tomorrow. But it seems dodgy that today is 10th.

Has a 11-08 been prevented?

Not sure, but it's all over the news on the net. You could check BBC, CNN or anything on Google News.

RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by Voldemort on 08-10-2006 at 08:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Leonardo
explosive liquid to be mixed with soda cans

Menthos?
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by absorbation on 08-10-2006 at 08:57 PM

Everywhere in England is delayed, security checks are making flights near impossible.

RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by L. Coyote on 08-10-2006 at 08:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Voldemort
quote:

Menthos?
Tsk. Dunno if you're joking or not. But, I don't think so. I think they didn't mention it (on the news site I read it from) or it was something with T.
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by vaccination on 08-10-2006 at 09:11 PM

Well i can also confirm it was all over the radio and news.

Hmm well i would be interested to know what the liquid is and how they are going to "detonate" it.

RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by Stigmata on 08-10-2006 at 09:16 PM

heh my mate is leaving tomorrow....

we are joining him next week...

no movie on teh plane and i cant take my ipod on board :'(

quote:
Originally posted by vaccination

Hmm well i would be interested to know what the liquid is and how they are going to "detonate" it.

prob just a simple chemical reaction. two water bottles in someones hand luggage, on board they just open the lids on both and pour them both on the floor.. just like bicarbonate soda and vinegar but slightly more explosive..

or maybe one that reacts to heat... like magnesium but again.. more explosive..

thing is as well... its not like this is going to happen over the sea... they would do it when they are approaching a certain city. This way they get as much destruction as possible by chrashing it into the place.

RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by vaccination on 08-10-2006 at 09:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata

quote:

prob just a simple chemical reaction. two water bottles in someones hand luggage, on board they just open the lids on both and pour them both on the floor.. just like bicarbonate soda and vinegar but slightly more explosive..

thing is as well... its not like this is going to happen over the sea... they would do it when they are approaching a certain city. This way they get as much destruction as possible by chrashing it into the place.

Well yeah i would imagine they are going to do it on approach and that is how i thought they would do it. not that i want them to blow up the plane but it would be interesting to see them do it.
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by cloudhunter on 08-10-2006 at 10:07 PM

Well apparantly it was gonna be a liquid when mixed with another thing, that could be detonated using a mp3 player... Or some electronic device...

Cloudy

RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by Jimcando on 08-10-2006 at 10:14 PM

lol, My friend is going on holiday tomorrow.

Lets hope nothing happens (yn)

RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by cloudhunter on 08-10-2006 at 10:16 PM

Shouldn't do... They didn't know when the attacks were planned, only that its sometime in the next few weeks. However the fact that it's almost september is suspicous...

Cloudy

RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by *Saint* on 08-10-2006 at 10:50 PM

I didn't hear of any candians arrested, but at the airport they of course stepped up security, and if you are on an Outbound Flight from Canada to the USA or England you cant have any liquids other then baby food if a baby is present or medicin if the name on the bottle matches the name on the ticket, flights within Canada and other countries you can still have liquid.

RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by M73A on 08-10-2006 at 11:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Jimcando
lol, My friend is going on holiday tomorrow.

Lets hope nothing happens (yn)
the next few days are probably the safest time of the year to travel....

RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by Nathan on 08-10-2006 at 11:15 PM

Its propably set of with a spark. Like a lighter to bits of material rub togeather which produces a spark whick the liquid reactes too.

Its probaly hidden in the top(lid) and with a remote control it sends a signal to blow.

RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by M73A on 08-10-2006 at 11:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan
Its propably set of with a spark. Like a lighter to bits of material rub togeather which produces a spark whick the liquid reactes too.

Its probaly hidden in the top(lid) and with a remote control it sends a signal to blow.

i just read somewhere it was a flash from a disosable camera which was planned
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by cloudhunter on 08-10-2006 at 11:23 PM

Meh, any electronic device can convievably be used for a detonator...

RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by aNILEator on 08-10-2006 at 11:52 PM

introducing iBomb now you can set the time of explosion with the patented clickwheel technology......

hmm yeah interesting but i do think that everyone is too obsessed with linking stuff to september 11 and the date 11 or 9 etc, i find people try to search too deep for a link that really wasn't planned

oh also the title of this thread makes it sound like software :P

RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by Voldemort on 08-10-2006 at 11:56 PM

er... some concentrated liquid sodium and watter?

RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by cloudhunter on 08-11-2006 at 12:07 AM

It was peroxide based if i'm not mistaken...

RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by NiteMare on 08-11-2006 at 01:13 AM

quote:
Originally posted by *Saint*
you cant have any liquids other then baby food if a baby is present

somebody at the moncton, NB, canada airport wasn't allowed to take there baby's bottle on the plane
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by *Saint* on 08-11-2006 at 01:27 AM

quote:
Originally posted by aNILEator
oh also the title of this thread makes it sound like software :P

lol ya I kept thinking about that need for speed game =\

quote:
Originally posted by Nathan
Its propably set of with a spark.
I think they would just bring to liquids that react to each other instead of getting a flame which it harder.

quote:
Originally posted by NiteMare
quote:

somebody at the moncton, NB, canada airport wasn't allowed to take there baby's bottle on the plane

I haven't been on a plane and tried but thats what they said on the local news for P.-E. Trudeau Airport.
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by Menthix on 08-11-2006 at 01:34 AM

quote:
quote:
quote:

Menthos?
Tsk. Dunno if you're joking or not. But, I don't think so. I think they didn't mention it (on the news site I read it from) or it was something with T.
Lol, funny you say that... Some Dutch TV station had news about it too (duhh!! al tv stations worldwide probably did), but later they went on about how easy it is for terrorists to get instructions on how to make bombs. They said there were even videos that demonstrated everything... while they said that they showed a Google video which appeared to be just a normal diet coke & mentos experiment :D:P.
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by haydos on 08-11-2006 at 01:58 AM

quote:
quote:

I'm not sure about over there, but I heard some reoprts saying that the parent had to drink out of the bottle before they took it onto the plane, to prove it wasn't dangerous
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by ipab on 08-11-2006 at 02:34 AM

quote:
Originally posted by haydn
quote:
quote:

I'm not sure about over there, but I heard some reoprts saying that the parent had to drink out of the bottle before they took it onto the plane, to prove it wasn't dangerous
That's a really old incident, it didn't happen recently. It's got to do with a mom having breast milk in a bottle and security not trusting that it really is the case. Therefore the security personnel made her drink from the bottle... or something along those lines. Again, to reiterate, that incident occurred quite a while back, I actually remember seeing it either on CTV or CBC last year.
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by DJeX on 08-11-2006 at 02:37 AM

Ok no it was not mentos lol, being the pyro nut I am I know how they made the bomb. They mixed  hydrogen peroxide and acetone together. When the two are mixed you get acetone peroxide which is quite explosive and unstable. They were going to use a disposable cameras flash spark to ignite the bomb.

This is correct information because I just seen it on the news. Also some other combos to make acetone peroxide would be hydrochloric acid and hydrogen peroxide.

RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by John Anderton on 08-11-2006 at 04:38 AM

hmmmm thats really dodgy. Dont you think we are having a bit too much of terrorism now a days? :sad:
Its getting boring ... tell them to attack after a few years and mabbe we'll pay attention |-)

jk ... but seriously this is getting too much. people need to get lives :sad:

RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by x2zen on 08-11-2006 at 05:21 AM

quote:
Originally posted by ipab
quote:
Originally posted by haydn
quote:
quote:

That's a really old incident, it didn't happen recently. It's got to do with a mom having breast milk in a bottle and security not trusting that it really is the case. Therefore the security personnel made her drink from the bottle... or something along those lines. Again, to reiterate, that incident occurred quite a while back, I actually remember seeing it either on CTV or CBC last year.
Actually it's true, security in UK (since yesterdays incident) make the parents taste the baby milk and taste the baby food otherwise they are not allowed to board the plane.

quote:
Originally posted by John Anderton
Its getting boring ... tell them to attack after a few years and mabbe we'll pay attention
So if the British police didn't stop this and the terroists DID bomb all those planes in mid-air, you wouldn't pay attention? :dodgy:

NiteMare:
I think you got it a bit wrong. They didn't plan to attacks parts of US, UK & Canada... they were actually planning to bomb 10 (som says 17) flights in mid-air, flights from UK to US.
(I have watched BBC and CNN for quite some time since they first reported about it)

Edit: and they arrested 25 people but right now they have 24 arrested
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by John Anderton on 08-11-2006 at 05:57 AM

quote:
Originally posted by x2zen
So if the British police didn't stop this and the terroists DID bomb all those planes in mid-air, you wouldn't pay attention?
it was a sarcastic joke .... i know how it feels like to have a bomb being exploded a few km's away from where i live :P Hell it wasnt more than a month or so ago i believe :P
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by Discrate on 08-11-2006 at 06:14 AM

To stop all the attacks in america and the uk, they should stop all muslims coming into the countrie for about 3 years and that will stop the attacks.

RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by ShawnZ on 08-11-2006 at 06:24 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
To stop all the attacks in america and the uk, they should stop all muslims coming into the countrie for about 3 years and that will stop the attacks.

or they could deport you.
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by -dt- on 08-11-2006 at 06:25 AM

quote:
wtf? , you want to exclude people based on their beliefs? ... they aren't all terrorists
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by NiteMare on 08-11-2006 at 06:28 AM

quote:
Originally posted by -dt-
quote:
wtf? , you want to exclude people based on their beliefs? ... they aren't all terrorists
so.. raise canadas average IQ by stoping american from coming up, or ...control the UK and US beaver and maple syrup populaiton by not allowing canadians in?

thats discrimination and if we do that, we no better then the ones with teh bombs
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by DJeX on 08-11-2006 at 06:36 AM

quote:
quote:
quote:
so.. raise canadas average IQ by stoping american from coming up, or ...control the UK and US bever and maple syrup populaiton by not allowing canadians in?

thats discrimination and if we do that, we no better then the ones with teh bombs

But it would work.
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by Adeptus on 08-11-2006 at 06:37 AM

This is much less of an incident than the big deal the media and the U.K./U.S. authorities have made of it.  I certainly do not feel the knee-jerk airport security response and the endless press coverage, sometimes calling it "the big one", are warranted.

First of all, the explosive mixed in toilet, using some unspecified peroxide substance and a "British sports drink" as many sources suggest, doesn't sound like anything serious.   Unless the British have sports drinks formulated for Bender the Robot, it is hard to see how that could amount to more than the Menthos experiment.

Secondly, it is reported that this group had been infiltrated by  British intelligence for quite a while.  Make no mistake -- it is not like we learned of the plot when we caught them at an airport security checkpoint yesterday. 

They have been followed for quite a while and were arrested when there was sufficient evidence.  It is possible that the infiltrating intelligence officers were active contributors to the "plot" and they certainly were on top of it.  This is hardly a justification to disrupt the air traffic system by enacting some "emergency" security mandate in "response" to something the government has been following for months.

Lastly, the timing of this revelation couldn't be more convenient for two countries unconditionally backing Israel -- and, no doubt, hoping for a press diverson, right about now.

RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by user27089 on 08-11-2006 at 06:37 AM

I'm terrified, I'm flying on both Sunday and Monday, it sucks. I bought an iPod so I could watch it on the plane over to Canada (because the flight is quite lengthy) and now I can't even take that... I can't even take a damn book!

It's good at how cautious they're being, apparently it's currently the safest time to fly because of all of the extra security, that makes sense.

RE: RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by Discrate on 08-11-2006 at 06:39 AM

quote:
quote:

About 2% are not muslims and yes i i think they should. They are killing people for there beliefs so exclude them. Let them stay in there own countries.

quote:
Originally posted by ShawnZ
quote:

or they could deport you.

I don't live in america or the uk :dodgy:
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by NiteMare on 08-11-2006 at 06:42 AM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
I'm terrified, I'm flying on both Sunday and Monday, it sucks. I bought an iPod so I could watch it on the plane over to Canada (because the flight is quite lengthy) and now I can't even take that... I can't even take a damn book!

It's good at how cautious they're being, apparently it's currently the safest time to fly because of all of the extra security, that makes sense.
your telling me, my fiancee is coming over on monday...

RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by DJeX on 08-11-2006 at 06:43 AM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by traxor

your telling me, my fiancee is coming over on monday...

Well it looks like the terrorists are doing there job.
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by WDZ on 08-11-2006 at 07:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Adeptus
First of all, the explosive mixed in toilet, using some unspecified peroxide substance and a "British sports drink" as many sources suggest, doesn't sound like anything serious.   Unless the British have sports drinks formulated for Bender the Robot, it is hard to see how that could amount to more than the Menthos experiment.
Here's an excerpt from an ABC News article that makes their plan sound plausible...

quote:
The plotters planned to leave the top of each bottle sealed and filled with the original beverage, but add a false bottom filled with the explosive. The volatile mixture would have been dyed to match the color of the beverage.

Sources say the suspects believed this would guarantee them safe passage through security, even if they were ordered to sip the beverage to prove it was harmless, sources said.

The flash in a disposable camera, the plotters apparently believed, would have enough power to trigger the homemade explosive.

Experts say there are a number of homemade or easily modified commercial explosives that could have enough power to damage or destroy a jetliner.

RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by leachy08 on 08-11-2006 at 07:55 AM

Some facts -

All 24 of the people arrested were british.

People with babies and babies bottles need to taste the drink before they get on.

The Ministry of defence has been tracking this group for over 7 months.

This date was not linked in anyway to 9/11

The ministry of defense has stated a level "Critial" which is the top level. Most business's have been told they will not need to change their stage of security but be more vigilant.

Hand luggage is down to a minimum. These items are Passport Babies Nappies, food, drinks wallet etc.

All hand luggage must be in clear plastic bags at all times.

RE: RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by Discrate on 08-11-2006 at 08:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by leachy08
Some facts -

All 24 of the people arrested were british.

People with babies and babies bottles need to taste the drink before they get on.

The Ministry of defence has been tracking this group for over 7 months.

This date was not linked in anyway to 9/11

The ministry of defense has stated a level "Critial" which is the top level. Most business's have been told they will not need to change their stage of security but be more vigilant.

Hand luggage is down to a minimum. These items are Passport Babies Nappies, food, drinks wallet etc.

All hand luggage must be in clear plastic bags at all times.

the date is linked with 9/11, its 5 years since it happend.

All the terriests arrested were muslim.
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by michael_m91 on 08-11-2006 at 08:49 AM

Ladies come on, its just a forum, really no point in arguing over spelling. Not that im saying not to argue. Its just your sorta taking away from the whole point of this thread by doing it.

Any who... It seems sorta peculiar how the day or the day after the world trade center movie comes out that this happens. Ya i know that's like not even related obviously because its a movie. Not like they planned it over night but whatever.

Lol lets see if we can think up 200 conspiracy theories now about how bush knew all along. *Chuckle*

RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by vaccination on 08-11-2006 at 09:42 AM

I don't know about this but wouldn't they blow up the planes on the approach so that they destroy more and cause more destruction than blow them up over water?

I could see why it is safer to fly, but trax why can't you take a book?

RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by Eddie on 08-11-2006 at 10:05 AM

All this terrorist stuff is stupid, and led by complete lameasses who are wanting attention :| Good job they got captured because it most probably has saved lives but who would be mental enough to plan this stuff.

RE: RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by Intosia on 08-11-2006 at 12:34 PM

quote:
quote:

Menthos?

haha _O_
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by absorbation on 08-11-2006 at 12:59 PM

quote:

That would just make extremists more angry and you would expect more attacks. Muslims aren't to blame, most are really good people, it is just ashame they are judged as a whole because of a few extremists.
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by stoshrocket on 08-11-2006 at 01:17 PM

quote:
Originally posted by DevilFX
but trax why can't you take a book?

he might paper cut someone to death 8-)
or maybe use it as a budgeoning weapon...

As well as the disposible camera flash, the news said you could also bang the bottle once the chemicals are mixed together and that would work.. but i dunno... either way atleast they foiled the plot eh?
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by Underlord on 08-11-2006 at 01:47 PM

They aren't very original.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Bojinka

RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by haydos on 08-11-2006 at 03:28 PM

quote:
the date is linked with 9/11, its 5 years since it happend.
That doesn't link it to 9/11 in any way :undecided:... it's not even five years for another month...

As for the hand-luggage in plastic bags, I'm not wholy against it. I could easily live with this being a permanant implementation. There are no problems with speed, and it's that little bit safer (unless someone plans to suffocate the pilots with a bag8-))

quote:
Originally posted by absorbation
Muslims aren't to blame, most are really good people, it is just ashame they are judged as a whole because of a few extremists.
The thing is, a lot of the time 'they' are to blame. Yes, I understand that most are good people - it still leaves the problem that most of the extremists attacking western countries are muslim. I'm not saying that shawnz's idea would work, as it would cause chaos with all of the discrimitave connotations.

RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by DJeX on 08-11-2006 at 07:02 PM

quote:

Ever hear of a book bomb? You leave the cover and back cover intact and hollow out a section in the pages to put the bomb.
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by vaccination on 08-11-2006 at 07:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by DJeX
quote:

Ever hear of a book bomb? You leave the cover and back cover intact and hollow out a section in the pages to put the bomb.

Yeah but surely you can just open up the book and take a look. :/
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by DJeX on 08-11-2006 at 07:46 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:

True but I guess they don't want to take a chance of opening a book and it explodes.

RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by Voldemort on 08-11-2006 at 08:35 PM

quote:

you do know thats lame, innacurrate, illogical and foolish, right?
sometimes i feel like hitting you -_-
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by vaccination on 08-11-2006 at 08:52 PM

quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

True but I guess they don't want to take a chance of opening a book and it explodes.

Yeah you're right..

"okay mam let me just check that book of yours *pulls up trousers* "
" uh yea sure....."

"okay so uhh wait whats that OH MY-" KA BOOOOOOOOOM

" * radio static* urr security breach...*radio static*"
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by Plik on 08-11-2006 at 08:54 PM

quote:
quote:

you do know thats lame, innacurrate, illogical and foolish, right?
sometimes i feel like hitting you -_-
Thank god Discrate isn't running a country.
Its narrow minded people like you who are the irritant to the dodgy terrorist type people :dodgy:
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by ddunk on 08-11-2006 at 09:01 PM

quote:
quote:

I might as well just pack a bomb in my carry on case next time I fly, I mean, there's no xray machines or metal detectors anywhere in the airport.
RE: RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by ShawnZ on 08-11-2006 at 09:02 PM

quote:
Ever hear of a book bomb?

ever heard of an x-ray?
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by DJeX on 08-11-2006 at 09:12 PM

quote:
ever heard of an x-ray?

ok then if your so smart why don't they want books on planes if they can just x-ray them?

RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by ShawnZ on 08-11-2006 at 09:17 PM

quote:
quote:
ever heard of an x-ray?

ok then if your so smart why don't they want books on planes if they can just x-ray them?

because before the flight, you could dip the book in kerosene, and on the flight, start it with two sticks.

DUH
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by DJeX on 08-11-2006 at 09:33 PM

quote:
because before the flight, you could dip the book in kerosene, and on the flight, start it with two sticks.

DUH

Bravo you just proved you have an IQ of a fly. The obvious reason would be because explosives can be stored in books, even gun cotton (a highly flammable material that when lit burns so fast it explodes) can be stored in the pages which would get past the x-ray.
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by ddunk on 08-11-2006 at 09:51 PM

quote:
quote:

DUH

Bravo you just proved you have an IQ of a fly. The obvious reason would be because explosives can be stored in books, even gun cotton (a highly flammable material that when lit burns so fast it explodes) can be stored in the pages which would get past the x-ray.
So why hasn't this happened before? If it's so easy, someone somewhere probably would have done it by now. Oh wait, I forgot, there's no reason to increase security until after you arrest the terrorists. Gotcha.

RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by ShawnZ on 08-11-2006 at 09:57 PM

quote:

just to straighten things out, were you unaware i was being sarcastic, or aware of it but just saying that to make me look dumb? either way, i'm _sure_ you've proven your ignorance. congratulations!
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by DJeX on 08-11-2006 at 10:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by ddunk
So why hasn't this happened before?

It has. Years back a man stuffed a doll with gun cotton. The explosion wasn't big enough but it did manage to kill one person and injour others.

RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by Voldemort on 08-21-2006 at 01:38 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Plik
Thank god Discrate isn't running a country.
Its narrow minded people like you who are the irritant to the dodgy terrorist type people
thats why terrorists exist.. to kill this people!!!!
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by Nagamasa on 08-21-2006 at 01:11 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Stigmata

Well yeah i would imagine they are going to do it on approach and that is how i thought they would do it. not that i want them to blow up the plane but it would be interesting to see them do it.

It was going to involve tens of planes in the attack, and if they all explodes over the Atlantic, there is more of a chance that they are all going to suceed as the bombing liquids may not be 100% ready before they all divert.

And it affects a lot more countries all ways when bombed over International Airspace (its International, duh) rather than on approach and departure as only 1 country is affected directly.

If it was bombed like the 9-11, it would take a lot more training to steer a plane into a building, and hijacking skills. If it was as simple as using a camera light and a bottle of some substance, more people can be used and costs will be lowered.

quote:

That would be predjudice/racist which is against both the American Consitution (I think) and the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms. And 3 years later, they still go bombing, but on an A380.

But then, doesnt matter. It can be a transit person from Dubai to NY via London. You can still bomb a plane between NY and London as you dont pass immigration to transit.
RE: 911 version 2 prevented? by Rubber Stamp on 08-25-2006 at 03:52 PM

quote:

plus, america and uk arent the only countries in the world.