Shoutbox

How do I quit? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: How do I quit? (/showthread.php?tid=64756)

How do I quit? by Dann3 on 08-10-2006 at 09:05 PM

I wonder, how do i remove myself from this forum? If I don't want to be a memeber any more?

RE: How do I quit? by MattyRid on 08-10-2006 at 09:17 PM

Just don't login???

RE: How do I quit? by lordy on 08-10-2006 at 09:47 PM

If you don't login anymore than obvious you aren't really a part of the forum, however if you're really adament that you don't even want an account here try sending a private message to WDZ to delete your account.

RE: How do I quit? by Jimcando on 08-10-2006 at 10:09 PM

May I ask why you dont want to be part of ths forum anymore?

RE: How do I quit? by Dann3 on 08-10-2006 at 10:11 PM

Well, I don't know, I'm member of a lot of forums, and some are unnessecary, becuse I only became member to ask one question.. But I'll stay member here :P

RE: How do I quit? by cloudhunter on 08-10-2006 at 10:11 PM

Pleased to hear it. Oh, and welcome to the forums :)

RE: How do I quit? by Dann3 on 08-10-2006 at 10:14 PM

Thx :) I thought twice and decided that I maybe could have more questions in the future, because I use messenger (and Msg Plus! Live) a lot.

RE: How do I quit? by cloudhunter on 08-10-2006 at 10:18 PM

And maybe once you have learned enough, you can answer questions aswell :) Thats how I learnt.

Anyhow, I'll stop here before I go anymore off topic ;)

RE: How do I quit? by qgroessl on 08-11-2006 at 12:15 AM

Anyways... you can be a member here, and not be active... that's fine too... just that if you delete you account, then you'd have to make a whole new one if you ever have another question to ask here.

RE: How do I quit? by Lou on 08-11-2006 at 01:19 AM

quote:
Originally posted by UTI
delete you account
Wdz only prunes accounts once in a while. If you request to have it deleted, he doesn't remove it. For not so obvious reasons but reasons that (most) other forum administrators would understand. So either way, you're stuck with us:P
RE: How do I quit? by Oxy on 08-15-2006 at 08:44 AM

Yep. You're stuck with all us loonatics.:P
but soon you'll get people giving you rep. and hopefully positive rep too!! i know how painful it is to get neg......:'(