Shoutbox

Change anyone's nickname??? HELP!!! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Change anyone's nickname??? HELP!!! (/showthread.php?tid=64857)

Change anyone's nickname??? HELP!!! by itako_anna on 08-13-2006 at 05:20 AM

Hi guys! Im new here!

I need some help =/...

Some boy i know got an script that changes ANYONE'S nickname. By just running it, he can change the nickname of anyone by just typing her/his email and the new nickname.

This script doesnt log in into the account, it just changes the nickname on messenger and it opens a message window of being online.

So... does anyone knows where can i get this script???

Please, im desperate :S

RE: Change anyone's nickname??? HELP!!! by Panachiba on 08-13-2006 at 05:24 AM

but you can change that whit the wlm himself... in the main window click right (mouse, click right button) in the contact and in there are that function (im sorry, but i dont know how that says in english)

i use spanish version.

RE: Change anyone's nickname??? HELP!!! by matty on 08-13-2006 at 05:33 AM

It is impossible for someone to do that unless you have the script installed yourself and it has a command that the contact can change your name.

RE: Change anyone's nickname??? HELP!!! by itako_anna on 08-13-2006 at 05:35 AM

thanks for your replies but maybe i didn't explain myself...

With this script you change the nickname and make the user goes online...

You just have to type the email of that person and the new nickname that you want to show and it changes it!

For example... i want to change the nickname of lalala@hotmail.com that is I love my boo ... Well, i just type in the script lalala@hotmail.com and the new nickname that I want to show you deserve to die and it changes! and it makes lalala@hotmail.com to logs in again with the nickname that I wrote.

Did i explain it correctly??

RE: Change anyone's nickname??? HELP!!! by Panachiba on 08-13-2006 at 05:39 AM

if you want to change the nickname of that person, and the contacts of that person see that change, its impossible...

if you want to change the nickname to see only you, that you can

RE: Change anyone's nickname??? HELP!!! by prashker on 08-13-2006 at 05:39 AM

Once again, as Matty said

quote:
Originally posted by Matty
It is impossible for someone to do that unless you have the script installed yourself and it has a command that the contact can change your name.

RE: Change anyone's nickname??? HELP!!! by itako_anna on 08-13-2006 at 05:47 AM

U_U i have seen in action this script U_U

im not kidding. it changes it U_U.

I know that i dont have a command installed because this boy used it with my nickname and some other girl nickname.

RE: Change anyone's nickname??? HELP!!! by matty on 08-13-2006 at 05:52 AM

Do I really need to quote my self?

quote:

It is IMPOSSIBLE to do it, only way it can be changed is if they have a script or login to your account and do it. Trust me. (Or maybe a trojan but who writes Trojans these days *-)).
RE: Change anyone's nickname??? HELP!!! by itako_anna on 08-13-2006 at 05:54 AM

well... you are the expert

sorry :(

RE: Change anyone's nickname??? HELP!!! by matty on 08-13-2006 at 06:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by itako_anna
well... you are the expert

sorry :(
I never said I was an expert however I know when things aren't possible. If you can prove it by posting a video or something then I will investigate how it's possible but it is simply not.
RE: Change anyone's nickname??? HELP!!! by artfuldodga on 08-13-2006 at 06:07 AM

its not that impossible :)..  sheesh, said individual could be infected with a virus , made for remotely controling somebodys computer , in which case full access...

bad stuff. but, if your nickname changes on you like that :P i'd wipe your computer clean

or,  a script is installed on the persons system using plus!, that gives them kinda like secret access to type commands & be able to do that to you, in which case.. get rid of any weird scripts not posted on this forum or in the download section.

RE: Change anyone's nickname??? HELP!!! by matty on 08-13-2006 at 06:21 AM

quote:
Originally posted by rockie
its not that impossible :)..  sheesh, said individual could be infected with a virus , made for remotely controling somebodys computer , in which case full access...
quote:
(Or maybe a trojan but who writes Trojans these days 8-)).
quote:
Originally posted by rockie
or,  a script is installed on the persons system using plus!, that gives them kinda like secret access to type commands & be able to do that to you, in which case.. get rid of any weird scripts not posted on this forum or in the download section.
quote:
only way it can be changed is if they have a script
Looks like everything you said I had already mentioned 8-).