Shoutbox

help!! I lock my messenger and I can't open it - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: help!! I lock my messenger and I can't open it (/showthread.php?tid=64914)

help!! I lock my messenger and I can't open it by dukeduke on 08-14-2006 at 05:33 PM

um..

i've just installed messenger 8 and i try new things

i clicked on "lock" (not sure) on the left

and then, the msn is disappeared and i can't even open it from the shortcut on my desktop

how could i bring my msn back ?

thanks for telling me

i'm not so good at english

RE: help!! I lock my messenger and I can't open it by Felu on 08-14-2006 at 05:40 PM

[Image: attachment.php?pid=698107] is the default icon ;). Double clicking it should unlock messenger or promot for a password if u protected it with a password.

If that Doesnt work

• Press Atl+Ctrl+del
  • Go to Processes Tab
  • End Process for msnmsgr.exe
  • Run Messenger again
  • And Dont forget to configure Messenger Lock settings ;).

After Unlocking you can select a unlock key here-
[Image: unlockjv4.gif]

RE: help!! I lock my messenger and I can't open it by dukeduke on 08-14-2006 at 05:43 PM

thanks

thank you very much

^^

RE: help!! I lock my messenger and I can't open it by qgroessl on 08-14-2006 at 06:00 PM

A lot of the could've been unnessesary too.... Before trying all that.... I would suggest trying to hold the control button... while double clicking the icon... Because there's an option to do that.

RE: RE: help!! I lock my messenger and I can't open it by Mike on 08-15-2006 at 08:18 AM

quote:
Originally posted by -!Felu!-
[Image: attachment.php?pid=698107] is the default icon ;).
It is, accroding to your changed system files :P

The original icon looks like this: []http://www.authoritative.net/images/faq_network_drive.gif[/img].
Well, that's how it looks on older windows versions, but in windows XP, it's almost the same :P