Shoutbox

How can I change the color of the Active tab? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: How can I change the color of the Active tab? (/showthread.php?tid=64950)

How can I change the color of the Active tab? by jimmyqwy on 08-15-2006 at 01:50 PM

I group all my chats in one tabbed window.
And when someone sends me a new message, the corresponding contact will be activated. 
Now the flashing tab is blue.  How can I change the color of it, just like the default configuration (orange) of windows?

Thanks a lot.

RE: How can I change the color of the Active tab? by Chris4 on 08-15-2006 at 02:58 PM

You can't, sorry.

Maybe in the future :)

RE: How can I change the color of the Active tab? by lrac522 on 08-15-2006 at 04:05 PM

Using MP!L will give you various tab colours depends on the colour scheme of your current open chat, so each time you switch you’ll get different colours matching the active chat. I think I do very much love this idea.(Y) Hi all...

RE: How can I change the color of the Active tab? by kmcbest on 08-18-2006 at 02:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by jimmyqwy
And when someone sends me a new message, the corresponding contact will be activated. 

I don't see this function, for me, the contact sending a message just make the corresponding tab blinking, but not switching to the tab (and this could be annoying)
RE: How can I change the color of the Active tab? by Dave on 08-18-2006 at 02:54 PM

can't u use tweak! to change the time delay between someone sending u a message and that window coming to the front?

edit: sorry, i just realised that tweak! hasn't come out for MP!L yet - still being developed from version 3.something

RE: How can I change the color of the Active tab? by RaceProUK on 08-18-2006 at 04:01 PM

quote:
Originally posted by kmcbest
I don't see this function, for me, the contact sending a message just make the corresponding tab blinking, but not switching to the tab (and this could be annoying)
The not switching is actually by design. It is so that if you receive a message while typing, the message doesn't get half-sent to the wrong contact.
RE: How can I change the color of the Active tab? by Dragunov on 08-18-2006 at 10:07 PM

well, if u minimalized ur chatwindow (tabs), I don't think u type

so maybe change it, so it only changes tabs when it is minimalized and not when u type a message to somebody