Shoutbox

'Stopped' Scripts - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: 'Stopped' Scripts (/showthread.php?tid=64998)

'Stopped' Scripts by cavajuolo on 08-16-2006 at 09:31 AM

Hi, I have installed various scripts that are Group-Conversation Windows, Huhu Clone, IPGet, Key Flasher, Live Notifier and NameCustomizer...
I have a problem because when I open WLM they don't start automatically even if they are selected. Their status is indeed set on "Fermato", which in English means stopped.
Could you help me?
Bye!

RE: 'Stopped' Scripts by xamve on 02-24-2007 at 05:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by cavajuolo
Hi, I have installed various scripts that are Group-Conversation Windows, Huhu Clone, IPGet, Key Flasher, Live Notifier and NameCustomizer...
I have a problem because when I open WLM they don't start automatically even if they are selected. Their status is indeed set on "Fermato", which in English means stopped.
Could you help me?
Bye!

man i have the same problem, did you find a solution?

have a good day
RE: 'Stopped' Scripts by Patchou on 02-24-2007 at 07:58 PM

Are you positive those scripts are properly selected in the scripts preferences? meaning that when you open it, they are checked but still the status is "stopped" ? if it happens only with one script, there could be an issue with this given script. if not, please email me at mplus@patchou.com and we'll see about that.

RE: RE: 'Stopped' Scripts by xamve on 02-24-2007 at 09:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
Are you positive those scripts are properly selected in the scripts preferences? meaning that when you open it, they are checked but still the status is "stopped" ? if it happens only with one script, there could be an issue with this given script. if not, please email me at mplus@patchou.com and we'll see about that.

I fixed it, it wasn't the script it was my pc, i had to dowload this WindowsXP-Windows2000-Script56-KB917344-x86-enu.exe

And now the script runs perfect, the only problem i ran into in the process was eliminating a symantec script blocker, but i went to the registry and deleted it directly.

Thanks for your time.

Xam
RE: 'Stopped' Scripts by Patchou on 02-25-2007 at 11:04 PM

Haa.. thanks for the info, I'm sure it will be helpful to some others :).

RE: 'Stopped' Scripts by Samboq8 on 11-27-2009 at 09:43 PM

i have the same problem and i can't find the solution ,, my windows is Vista-32 bit ,, please help me out