Shoutbox

www.msgpluslive.net wont load for me???? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Forum & Website (/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+----- Thread: www.msgpluslive.net wont load for me???? (/showthread.php?tid=65037)

www.msgpluslive.net wont load for me???? by mixedguy206 on 08-17-2006 at 08:25 AM

I just re-installed windows on my comp today and I went to www.msgpluslive.net to get messenger live plus and the website wont load for me and also www.mess.be website wont work for me... All it says when I try to access the site is "Firefox can't find the server at www.msgpluslive.net." and ive tried Internet exlporer which gives me a similar message... All other websites work fine but those 2.... Both those websites worked fine before I re-installed windows... Some people said maybe my IP is banned but why would they ban my IP?? All I do is look up news and use there programs... I hope someone can help me out... Thanks...

RE: www.msgpluslive.net wont load for me???? by RaceProUK on 08-17-2006 at 08:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mixedguy206
Some people said maybe my IP is banned but why would they ban my IP?
Who said that?
* RaceProUK wants to shoot them.
While webservers can reject IPs, most won't, since they change too often for the technique to be useful.

Check your Hosts file (C:\Windows\system32\drivers IIRC) for entries for msgluslive.net and mess.be, and remove them ;)
RE: www.msgpluslive.net wont load for me???? by Nagamasa on 08-18-2006 at 05:21 AM

Are there any websites that do work (i.e., Google, Yahoo!, MSN, etc.)?

Or any other things that go online (Messenger, games, etc.)?