Shoutbox

Disappointing Hotel Experience in Mexico City - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Disappointing Hotel Experience in Mexico City (/showthread.php?tid=65071)

Disappointing Hotel Experience in Mexico City by myrtle on 08-18-2006 at 09:04 AM

I was so disappointed with a hotel in Mexico City when I vacationed there together with my college friends. Before we left the country, we made sure that we had a reservation to that hotel. We even verified our reservation so that we can be assured of a comfortable room to stay in while vacationing. However, everything went wrong when we arrived in the hotel reception area because the room that we expected to occupy was given to a popular politician who came late.

Out of frustration, I really talked to the manager who kept on asking for an apology, saying that the hotel receptionist committed mistakes. Well, I accepted his apology, but I demanded him to look for a comfortable room where the rest of us could stay. I told him that we did not expect this kind of treatment from their hotel since we had our reservation one month before we arrived. See, I was very pissed that time because we did not expect it to happen. Because I was really angry, I told the hotel manager directly that we would never make a reservation in his hotel because it’s very disappointing. Every time I remember that disappointing experience, my blood pressure really goes up.

http://www.exploring-mexico.com/2006/08/16/disapp...ce-in-mexico-city/

RE: Disappointing Hotel Experience in Mexico City by Eljay on 08-18-2006 at 09:15 AM

ok?

RE: Disappointing Hotel Experience in Mexico City by WDZ on 08-18-2006 at 10:07 AM

lol, that sounds like some kind of crappy essay I used to write in school... :p

RE: Disappointing Hotel Experience in Mexico City by vaccination on 08-18-2006 at 10:12 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Eljay
ok?

RE: Disappointing Hotel Experience in Mexico City by Voldemort on 08-21-2006 at 01:28 AM

err.. theres nothing  we can do, and the hotel goes for itself, not all mexicans, dont blame us.

RE: RE: Disappointing Hotel Experience in Mexico City by myrtle on 08-21-2006 at 07:08 AM

quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
lol, that sounds like some kind of crappy essay I used to write in school... :p

Did you ever get to school?  :|
RE: Disappointing Hotel Experience in Mexico City by WDZ on 08-21-2006 at 07:10 AM

quote:
Originally posted by myrtle
Did you ever get to school?  :|
Err... of course I got there, how else would I write an essay there? :refuck:
RE: Disappointing Hotel Experience in Mexico City by NiteMare on 08-21-2006 at 07:15 AM

i would have put the manager in a difficult spot by grabing my video camera and asking him, "do you consiter me, one of your customers, less important then this politician". a manager can not be cought saying that his customers are not important

RE: Disappointing Hotel Experience in Mexico City by Pinchichuv on 08-21-2006 at 07:20 AM

quote:
Originally posted by myrtle
popular politician who came late.

do you remember the name of the politician?
RE: Disappointing Hotel Experience in Mexico City by Lourix on 08-21-2006 at 08:15 AM

Well at least by writing here you let off some steam.

RE: Disappointing Hotel Experience in Mexico City by Voldemort on 08-31-2006 at 01:50 AM

Well, get to the list of a few thousands wanting the Peje's head.

RE: Disappointing Hotel Experience in Mexico City by DarkMe on 08-31-2006 at 02:05 AM

And Felipe too :p

RE: Disappointing Hotel Experience in Mexico City by tony on 08-31-2006 at 02:05 AM

que nub :P

RE: Disappointing Hotel Experience in Mexico City by DarkMe on 08-31-2006 at 02:07 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Tony
que nub :P
spamish :o
tu tambien!