Shoutbox

Have a problem with adding display pictures - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Have a problem with adding display pictures (/showthread.php?tid=65077)

Have a problem with adding display pictures by Werleman on 08-18-2006 at 02:49 PM

Hello, i would like to ask if any one knows how to fix this.

Everytime i want to add a new display pic, i browse and click on it and it tells me invalid image(for every image type i try), i have to keep doing this for like 1 to 2 minutes for it to accept the pic, can anyone know how to remove this?
(it's happend with 7.5/WLM, but not with the beta version of WLM)

RE: Have a problem with adding display pictures by Dave on 08-18-2006 at 02:50 PM

Are you saying that it gives u an error message, but if u keep trying, it goes away?

RE: Have a problem with adding display pictures by Werleman on 08-18-2006 at 04:56 PM

it tells me that the pic is invalid until like after 20 times after i try adding it

RE: Have a problem with adding display pictures by albert on 08-18-2006 at 05:05 PM

That is totally weird.

Please give us both your WLM and MP!L version numbers, and if you applied any patches also mention it.

The only thing I can think of is most probably re-installing.. Have you tried it?

RE: Have a problem with adding display pictures by Werleman on 08-18-2006 at 05:13 PM

it has happened with every version, and i dont have any additional patches, except all versions of the wlm beta

RE: Have a problem with adding display pictures by Dave on 08-18-2006 at 05:47 PM

why have u still go the beta?

RE: Have a problem with adding display pictures by Werleman on 08-18-2006 at 08:22 PM

i dont still have it, i said that i got this problem with every version except the beta, i did not say that i am using the beta

RE: Have a problem with adding display pictures by Dave on 08-19-2006 at 08:22 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Werleman
i dont have any additional patches, except all versions of the wlm beta
  sorry, i thought u meant u had all versions of WLM beta.  have u tried reinstalling WLM?

RE: Have a problem with adding display pictures by boston on 08-19-2006 at 10:44 AM

the beta of version of wlm strange can u have random dp or something like that

RE: Have a problem with adding display pictures by Nagamasa on 08-19-2006 at 10:57 AM

Can you post a screen shot? Most (if not all) of us haven't even heard of this problem before.

RE: Have a problem with adding display pictures by Werleman on 08-20-2006 at 03:23 PM

[Image: untitledsb8.jpg]

RE: Have a problem with adding display pictures by Nagamasa on 08-21-2006 at 11:42 AM

Name too long?

WERLEMAN: Please crop or resize the scrennie. It has quite a bit of wasted space (and shows a whole lot of contacts.