Shoutbox

Feature request - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: Feature request (/showthread.php?tid=65211)

Feature request by systemX on 08-21-2006 at 06:44 PM

under contact list clean up, after clicking delete, it asks if you are sure you wanna delete and block the user, would it be possible to just delete the user but not block?

RE: Feature request by artfuldodga on 08-21-2006 at 06:50 PM

i noticed that... 'mistake' too:)

think it should be fixed asap:P

RE: Feature request by systemX on 11-26-2006 at 07:24 PM

i dont think this was fixed in the latest version released =/

RE: Feature request by absorbation on 11-26-2006 at 07:43 PM

It was actually made part of the program. I've addressed this before, and Messenger Plus! does warn it will block the contact as well :P

RE: Feature request by ins4ne on 11-26-2006 at 08:04 PM

Why don't you delete your cntact through WLM? I noticed that 'mistake' too and it always annoyd me, then i remembered that WLM can delete contacts too. Now i do it that way :) There is also a possibility to block the contact when you delete him.

RE: Feature request by systemX on 11-27-2006 at 07:04 AM

I know it does warn that it will block the user upon deletion. However, I like the contact list clean up where it shows all the details of the user in one window, unlike WLM's contact list where you have to hover over the user to see the email and determine who is who, especially those people you havent talked to for ages and you'll be like hey who's that and all.

Maybe it would be possible if there were 2 buttons in the clean up window like "delete" and "delete and block", I don't like to delete my contacts from the contact list itself because its not as good as using the cleanup window :P

RE: Feature request by Wolfram on 03-01-2007 at 07:41 PM

YES PLEASE! I registered just to have my opinion on this matter, and this really annoys me a little when cleaning up my contact list.

Thank you! :D

RE: Feature request by CookieRevised on 03-01-2007 at 08:40 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfram
YES PLEASE! I registered just to have my opinion on this matter, and this really annoys me a little when cleaning up my contact list.

Thank you! :D
Install the latest version, it will fix it.

Now you need to hold CTRL down if you also want to block the contact.

RE: Feature request by Patchou on 03-01-2007 at 11:08 PM

See... even when I don't reply, I do read your posts :p.

RE: Feature request by systemX on 03-03-2007 at 07:58 AM

well thanks Patchou, good job, well done and thanks for your time and dedication!