Shoutbox

Shift + space bar - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Shift + space bar (/showthread.php?tid=65254)

Shift + space bar by aileen_145 on 08-22-2006 at 08:44 PM

[size=1]

[align=center]When I pressed (shirft+space bar) to hide the messenger it went away but then I couldn't find it again. Is there a code to bring it back? Please help me...
[/align][/size]
RE: Shift + space bar by brian on 08-22-2006 at 08:46 PM

Look for it in your taskbar, there should be an icon with the one you specified, double-click it.

RE: Shift + space bar by RaceProUK on 08-23-2006 at 10:44 AM

The default icon looks like a network drive. If double-clicking doesn't work, try holding Control when double clicking.

RE: Shift + space bar by jca920 on 08-25-2006 at 02:31 AM

i have the same problem too, i just installed the messenger plus live for a while.. i pressed to hide the messenger and i just cant   find it back.. there isnt messenger in my taskbar and holding control doesnt work too... HELP! :(

RE: Shift + space bar by Chris4 on 08-25-2006 at 03:49 AM

You just find [Image: attachment.php?pid=701039] icon (far right) in the taskbar. You double click that. It may be hidden, so you need to click the arrow to show them all or maybe you changed it to a different icon?

If you can't find it, do CTRL + ALT + DEL and in Task Manager, go on Windows Live Messenger and click End Task. Then start it up again.

RE: Shift + space bar by haydos on 08-25-2006 at 05:25 AM

For the record, this is actually a feature called 'boss mode'. You can configure the keys to press to make it occur as well as some other stuff in the preferences.