Shoutbox

Cannot locate the option for scripts - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Cannot locate the option for scripts (/showthread.php?tid=65307)

Cannot locate the option for scripts by green_haro on 08-24-2006 at 01:35 AM

Hi,

This is my first post here and I am hoping to get some help.

I've installed WLM and Live Plus, then installed the Background Changer and Display Picture Changer scripts.  But I can't locate the options for them.

I followed the instruction in here "Background changer" and here "Display Picture Changer", but the window at the bottom of those screen shot are nowhere to be found.:(

I've try uninstall & reinstall both apps, but didnt work.  Attached is a screen shot of my option window.

Any help is appreciated. 

RE: Cannot locate the option for scripts by Panachiba on 08-24-2006 at 01:58 AM

you dont see the logo??

in the main window, go to the logo of the plus!, and in there is the background changer ..and the Display Picture Changer

RE: Cannot locate the option for scripts by green_haro on 08-24-2006 at 02:23 AM

No, for some reason, I dont have those menu options.  I have a screen shot "here".

Thx.

RE: Cannot locate the option for scripts by KnRd_WC on 08-24-2006 at 02:49 AM

Hi green_haro, look at this picture :

[Image: aide.png]

I hope it will be useful for you...

RE: Cannot locate the option for scripts by Panachiba on 08-24-2006 at 03:10 AM

quote:
Originally posted by green_haro
No, for some reason, I dont have those menu options.  I have a screen shot "here".

Thx.

you click in preferences :P, thats why you dont located that, you need to click in the logo..., you can't configure yours scripts from there, in there are the options to edited the script, not for use/activate the script.
RE: Cannot locate the option for scripts by green_haro on 08-24-2006 at 03:41 AM

It works!!!  Thanks for your help, KnRd_WC & Panachiba!!!

Much appreciated!!!
(Y)(Y)(Y)

RE: Cannot locate the option for scripts by Demunia on 11-09-2007 at 10:56 PM

HI
I have a similiar problem.
I installed NICKCHANGER script.
If i go to Plus toolbar and Options there is a menu with scripts where i can see them and activate or desactivate and edit.
But what i want is the menu to configure the scripts options and i can`t find it...Where is it?

RE: Cannot locate the option for scripts by ahmetgns on 11-10-2007 at 07:31 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Demunia
HI
I have a similiar problem.
I installed NICKCHANGER script.
If i go to Plus toolbar and Options there is a menu with scripts where i can see them and activate or desactivate and edit.
But what i want is the menu to configure the scripts options and i can`t find it...Where is it?
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=72209

The icon which SonicSam is showing will take you to the Options of your script (if an option menu exists for that script)

RE: Cannot locate the option for scripts by aNILEator on 11-11-2007 at 11:53 AM

Also some items (such as the background changer script) are only present on the Contact window script button. It'll take some time to get used to where the preferences are, but it's not a big issue :)

Hope we've been of help to you :)
(I'm going to spend more time in help from now on :))