Shoutbox

Changing Display Picture by Command /pic - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Changing Display Picture by Command /pic (/showthread.php?tid=65377)

Changing Display Picture by Command /pic by silverwhiskers on 08-25-2006 at 05:46 PM

I'm sorry if someone's asked this already, but I already did a quick search and found no answers to this...

I used to have display pictures named "sleep" "eat" "work" and in the days of MSN 7.5. I could simply type "/pic sleep" in order to change the display picture to the "sleep" pic.

However, ever since I've changed to Live Messenger, this feature seems to have disappeared. "/pic" doesn't seem to take any parameters any more. I just want to ask if this has been changed to some other function or if this feature is going to come back.

And if it's not, is there any script or plugin that can do this job... although I'm really not quite sure if I want to install a plugin just to do this.

Thanks for your help! =)

RE: Changing Display Picture by Command /pic by Chris4 on 08-25-2006 at 06:01 PM

There's a command "/displaypic" but I don't think you can put anything after it. That's a shortcut to change your display picture.

RE: Changing Display Picture by Command /pic by silverwhiskers on 08-26-2006 at 03:45 AM

I found out about "/displaypic" too. But it does the same job as "/pic". I really do wish it would take parameters again so I don't have to choose from the list of pics in the box. =.=

RE: Changing Display Picture by Command /pic by silverwhiskers on 08-27-2006 at 02:38 AM

It seems that no one knows about any commands that comes with MsgPlusLive that does this job. If so, is there any script that can do this? Thanks!