Shoutbox

[request] all dp stealer and saver - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [request] all dp stealer and saver (/showthread.php?tid=65415)

[request] all dp stealer and saver by boston on 08-26-2006 at 01:20 PM

hi
i always steal peoples display pictures and i want a script to steal all contacts dp's and put them in to a file to select what ones you want to save and set as dp

p.s i cannot make scripts

RE: [request] all dp stealer and saver by Huhu_Manix on 08-26-2006 at 03:02 PM

I've made a script to save DP when you signin and check new DP every hours if you want.

The script is based on the mickael9's function to save file with the good extension.

RE: [request] all dp stealer and saver by Chris4 on 08-26-2006 at 03:39 PM

quote:
Your contact's display pictures can be saved in a folder specified by you, with file names in various formats, including with the date and time appended to the end, with a counter appended to the end, using the email address, display name or a special nick name defined by you. DPs can also be sorted into folders per contact.

DPGet can also be set to check for updated display pictures (as often as every minute) and save them, as well as adding an event to the Event Viewer. Also has an imitate function and various other commands for working with display pictures. View the readme.txt or send the command "/dphelp" to see all available commands. And check back for a graphical interface in the coming weeks.

Scripts Database - DPGet 0.80

Or there's various others in the Scripts Database.
RE: RE: [request] all dp stealer and saver by mickael9 on 08-26-2006 at 04:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Huhu_Manix
I've made a script to save DP when you signin and check new DP every hours if you want.

The script is based on the Mickeal9's function to save file with the good extension.

code:
function saveDP(Contacts){ // original function by Mickeal9

I will kill you ![Image: chainsaw.gif]

:angel:
RE: [request] all dp stealer and saver by Huhu_Manix on 08-26-2006 at 05:12 PM

...oh ^^ Sorry ! :p

I'll fix this now ! :$

RE: [request] all dp stealer and saver by Squelettor on 08-26-2006 at 06:15 PM

Hop

RE: [request] all dp stealer and saver by boston on 08-27-2006 at 11:47 AM

thanks im using both (testing them out) good scripts i like them thanks;)