Shoutbox

Auto-accepting contact - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Auto-accepting contact (/showthread.php?tid=65655)

Auto-accepting contact by Deco on 08-31-2006 at 05:19 PM

Hi guys,

I couldn't find any thread about auto-accepting someone in your contact list. Through the options menu you can have them see you but not add them into your contact list.

Basically what I want is to script add someone into my list when they add me.

edit: I've found how to add a contact through runtime.. I got it from EasyAdd or something like that script.  Now the problem is to find out how to hook the contact's invite.

Anyone?

Thanks

RE: Auto-accepting contact by Jarrod on 09-04-2006 at 07:13 AM

i like the concept of what your asking but there is a reason no-one else has asked for it some internet worms go around posing as instant messenger contacts andding any email they can to their list and destroying your there was one called meltdown and when added to your list he would erase all your contacts and try do the same for all the ppl on your contact list so even if some1 does write a script for this i wouldn't recomend using it for the time it takes to add some1 it takes a lot longer to add every1

RE: Auto-accepting contact by CookieRevised on 09-04-2006 at 01:09 PM

see CookieRevised's reply to [Updated] Live Notifier V1.10 (formerly Convo Notifier)

RE: Auto-accepting contact by Deco on 09-05-2006 at 08:54 PM

Downloaded packet sniffer and found the code for people adding you to the contact list. Thread solved.
Thanks