Shoutbox

[Request] '!remote' send remote assistance request - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Request] '!remote' send remote assistance request (/showthread.php?tid=65759)

[Request] '!remote' send remote assistance request by ezkim0x on 09-03-2006 at 02:31 AM

probably nobody else would even need this.. but can anybody make me a small script.. so if 'email@msn.com' sends the text '!remote' or something like that.. it will make your msn send a request for remote assistance. allowing the person that sent the message '!remote' accept the request and control the computer.

I was at my friends house today, and I tried connecting to my home pc through remote desktop, and I had formated my home pc recently as well.. and forgot to set a static ip.. so the local ip i had fowarded on my router for the 'remote desktop' port.. was different then my home pcs ip.. and wouldn't connect.

with this, i could connect remotely, fix my ip.. and logon remote desktop.

not that i'd be using this a lot, but just in case.

RE: [Request] '!remote' send remote assistance request by Matti on 09-03-2006 at 07:20 AM

This is possible if you know what command you should run to start a Remote Assistance session. Then, you can use this:

code:
function OnEvent_ChatWndSendMessage(ChatWnd, Message) {
   if(Message.match(/\!remote/i)) {
      var Shell = new ActiveXObject("WScript.Shell");
      Shell.run("HERE THE COMMAND");
      return "";
   }
}
in a script for that computer. I can take a look for the exact command to run, instead some other member beats me. :P
RE: [Request] '!remote' send remote assistance request by ezkim0x on 09-03-2006 at 05:32 PM

also need to add the email.

if(Message.match(/\!remote/i)) && (whatever.match(email@msn.com) {

what's the code for that? and did you happen to figure out the command to make it request remote assistance?

RE: [Request] '!remote' send remote assistance request by matty on 09-03-2006 at 06:11 PM

Its not easy to just send a remote assistance request. However you can send an invitiation file to the contact and they can open it

Example of RAInvitiation.msrcincident

code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Unicode" ?>
    <UPLOADINFO TYPE="Escalated">
        <UPLOADDATA USERNAME="PCUSERNAME" RCTICKET="65538,1,IP ADDRESS:3389;ComputerName:3389,*,sewwXqwhTPaaSAsaIe60751ztt1YCK+Ccoa3cdHpMAA=,*,*,shbficiuYjk9cuvQVxFKhXPgtNk=" RCTICKETENCRYPTED="0" DtStart="1157306553" DtLength="INVITIATION TIMEOUT IN MINUTES" PassStub="PASSWORD (ENCRYPTED)" L="0" />
    </UPLOADINFO>

Alternately you can Send the keycombination of Alt+A and then R to the window. That should open the Actions menu and then send a Request for Assistance.

More info can be found here : http://support.microsoft.com/kb/300692/
RE: [Request] '!remote' send remote assistance request by Mike on 09-03-2006 at 06:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Matty
Alternately you can Send the keycombination of Alt+A and then R to the window. That should open the Actions menu and then send a Request for Assistance.
You should note however that this is only for the English version of WLM :)

For other versions, you will need to find the shortcut yourself (shouldn't be hard anyway :P)

quote:
Originally posted by Matty
PassStub="PASSWORD (ENCRYPTED)"
How are you gonna encrypt the password so that you can put it there?
RE: [Request] '!remote' send remote assistance request by ezkim0x on 09-03-2006 at 06:16 PM

the thing is I won't be at the computer to open the file.

that was the point in the beginning.

could I make the command in this, do alt+a +r

Shell.run("HERE THE COMMAND");

RE: [Request] '!remote' send remote assistance request by matty on 09-03-2006 at 06:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mike
How are you gonna encrypt the password so that you can put it there?
No idea, you can leave it as null when sending the invitiation but as far as putting one in, I dont know the type of encryption.
RE: [Request] '!remote' send remote assistance request by need_more_sleep on 09-25-2006 at 06:49 AM

you just have to send   "/assist"       to request the remote-session, which you can do by e.g. an autoresponse script. or write you´r own to send the "/assist" and to load an external "exe" programm
(you can create a script "exe" e.g. with autoit (google it) )

here is the script you can use to press the right buttons ... (script language : autoit)

the scipt is optimized for german users. you have to rename the window titles ...  (remoteunterstützung = remotesession??)

have fun with it

----------------------------------------------------------------------

WinWaitActive("Remoteunterstützung")

AutoItSetOption("SendKeyDelay", 400)
Send("{TAB}")
Sleep(2000)
Send("{SPACE}")

WinWaitActive("Remoteunterstützung -- Web Page Dialog")

AutoItSetOption("SendKeyDelay", 400)
Send("{TAB}")
Sleep(2000)
Send("{SPACE}")

; Finished!