Shoutbox

Problem with multiple accounts - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Problem with multiple accounts (/showthread.php?tid=65762)

Problem with multiple accounts by AlexHawk on 09-03-2006 at 05:47 AM

I saw the multiple accounts feature in Plus! but it only gives me the option if I want to use it or not. It doesn't give me any text box to enter another e-mail address. Does anyone know where it might be?
Thanks!

RE: Problem with multiple accounts by boston on 09-03-2006 at 11:38 AM

Are you using any patch or skin?

RE: Problem with multiple accounts by haydos on 09-03-2006 at 01:12 PM

quote:
Originally posted by AlexHawk
I saw the multiple accounts feature in Plus! but it only gives me the option if I want to use it or not. It doesn't give me any text box to enter another e-mail address. Does anyone know where it might be?
Thanks!
If you choose to use this option, you don't enter multiple emails in one place, rather, it gives the option to open multiple main windows.

Once you have the option selected just open multiple instances of Messenger and you will be able to sign in with multiple accounts :)
RE: Problem with multiple accounts by Shao on 10-05-2006 at 03:54 PM

Sorry to revive a resolved topic, but is the mulitiple accounts feature stable, or still "in-testing/beta" stages? I want to start using it, but I want to know how stable it is first.

RE: Problem with multiple accounts by Zahid™ on 10-05-2006 at 04:50 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Shao
Sorry to revive a resolved topic, but is the mulitiple accounts feature stable, or still "in-testing/beta" stages? I want to start using it, but I want to know how stable it is first.

It is stable, it lets you sign in more than one account at the same time.