Shoutbox

LIVE OUTSIDE THE BOX DAY, 26th of MARCH: FIND OUT if you can SIGN OUT! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: LIVE OUTSIDE THE BOX DAY, 26th of MARCH: FIND OUT if you can SIGN OUT! (/showthread.php?tid=6583)

LIVE OUTSIDE THE BOX DAY, 26th of MARCH: FIND OUT if you can SIGN OUT! by Pure_BY on 03-22-2003 at 05:39 PM

(M) LIVE OUTSIDE THE BOX DAY, 26th of MARCH: FIND OUT if you can SIGN OUT!
dwergs says:
Next Wednesday, 26th of March, we organise the first LIVE OUTSIDE THE (CHAT)BOX DAY. Our goal is to keep as much people as possible (including us) from signing into MSN or Windows Messenger during 24 hours.

TRY TO RESIST THE TEMPTATION!

Whatever you do, DONT SIGN IN FOR ONE DAY. If you really need to talk to someone urgently: call him or her. Better still, pay a visit. The worlds doing so wrong at the moment, try to live outside & together for a day.

You will be able to let Mess.be know if you succeeded (or not) so we can track all participants. Watch this space the 26th of March for the official kick-off!

Last but not least, check out the
promotional flyer for the first Live Outside The Box day and send it to your friends --if theyre offline a whole, itll be easier for you too! ;[b][/b])

[Image: live-outside-the-box-day.png]

RE: LIVE OUTSIDE THE BOX DAY, 26th of MARCH: FIND OUT if you can SIGN OUT! by Mnjul on 03-22-2003 at 05:58 PM

that's too easy, since I have one report due on 26th, two due on 27th. I don't want to chat around that day all along...

But my addiction to Messenger is so still deep, though...yeh I haven't tried not to sign in for a day...:S

RE: LIVE OUTSIDE THE BOX DAY, 26th of MARCH: FIND OUT if you can SIGN OUT! by Pure_BY on 03-22-2003 at 06:03 PM

i also did not :gfdrin:

Now we all must try :refuck:

RE: LIVE OUTSIDE THE BOX DAY, 26th of MARCH: FIND OUT if you can SIGN OUT! by 2Pac on 03-23-2003 at 07:47 AM

we could try it, but who's gonna actually do it :P

RE: LIVE OUTSIDE THE BOX DAY, 26th of MARCH: FIND OUT if you can SIGN OUT! by Mnjul on 03-23-2003 at 08:32 AM

I will, as I mentioned above.:p

but it will be :wall: I think.

RE: LIVE OUTSIDE THE BOX DAY, 26th of MARCH: FIND OUT if you can SIGN OUT! by Web_Master on 03-23-2003 at 09:41 AM

it wont matter for me :P i got work! juz as :wall: anyway

RE: LIVE OUTSIDE THE BOX DAY, 26th of MARCH: FIND OUT if you can SIGN OUT! by Pure_BY on 03-23-2003 at 12:02 PM

i gotta do that, but it will be hard :wall: :cry:

i damn like this new :wall[b][/b]: smilie :P (Y)

RE: LIVE OUTSIDE THE BOX DAY, 26th of MARCH: FIND OUT if you can SIGN OUT! by Pure_BY on 03-23-2003 at 12:05 PM

Muss, move this fucun' thread back, it was not off-topic where i have posted it!!! :@

RE: LIVE OUTSIDE THE BOX DAY, 26th of MARCH: FIND OUT if you can SIGN OUT! by Sick0 on 03-23-2003 at 07:43 PM

i'm @ my girl.. so i'll make it :)

whhahaahahah
GIRL --- MSN
MSN --- GIRL

My gilr wins :P
So i'll make it :P

RE: LIVE OUTSIDE THE BOX DAY, 26th of MARCH: FIND OUT if you can SIGN OUT! by Pure_BY on 03-23-2003 at 07:47 PM

wtf? i dont get it... :S

RE: LIVE OUTSIDE THE BOX DAY, 26th of MARCH: FIND OUT if you can SIGN OUT! by cformosa4 on 03-24-2003 at 12:34 AM

If they can Track us.. Is that good,, Maybe they can see wat er type LOL JK

Who cares if that can!! BUT WAT IF!. If they can track if we arew online or not.. isnt that a lil suspicious???

RE: LIVE OUTSIDE THE BOX DAY, 26th of MARCH: FIND OUT if you can SIGN OUT! by Pure_BY on 03-24-2003 at 10:14 AM

Mess.be are not hackers, you know... they dont wanna/can not track all the visitors of the site, they even do not know their MSN ID's, you know what i'm sayin'?

or i did not get whay *you're* sayin :-/

RE: LIVE OUTSIDE THE BOX DAY, 26th of MARCH: FIND OUT if you can SIGN OUT! by Pure_BY on 03-24-2003 at 10:24 AM

i really dont think so... i trust Microsoft®

RE: LIVE OUTSIDE THE BOX DAY, 26th of MARCH: FIND OUT if you can SIGN OUT! by Wabz on 03-24-2003 at 02:03 PM

I dont have you seen the amount of crap a firewall catches from there software.  But they wouldnt read peoples conversations would they :rolleyes: