Shoutbox

Problems with windows live mail desktop beta - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Tech Talk (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Thread: Problems with windows live mail desktop beta (/showthread.php?tid=65845)

Problems with windows live mail desktop beta by Zeh on 09-04-2006 at 07:26 PM

Ok I know it is still a beta but it would be to expect that some things would work even in the early versions. I can't change my primary account and WLM stoped notifying me when I recive a new email. It adds the email to the email count next to the email icon but it only notifies me when I open windows live mail desktop and recieve the mail.

RE: Problems with windows live mail desktop beta by kittymew on 09-06-2006 at 08:52 AM

Yes i have had the same problem and also have reported it when i first got it..it only happens with me occasionally ..not all the time..
I find that if i log out of WLM than log back on..I seem to get the notification.

RE: Problems with windows live mail desktop beta by Zeh on 09-06-2006 at 09:28 AM

Do you also have the primary account problem? Or did you just try to use one account in Windows live mail desktop?

RE: Problems with windows live mail desktop beta by kittymew on 09-07-2006 at 07:53 AM

I cant change my primary account either:(