Shoutbox

[Request] script to view friend's contact list - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Request] script to view friend's contact list (/showthread.php?tid=65946)

[Request] script to view friend's contact list by puffer on 09-07-2006 at 07:51 PM

Just wondered if it would even be possible to create a script for this function,and if so will anybody be able to create it?
Any help would be much appreciated.

RE: [Request] script to view friend's contact list by absorbation on 09-07-2006 at 07:53 PM

Sorry, this is not possible, unless you both had the script installed :)

Of course Microsoft have to make it impossible to respect your privacy, anything that can invade someones privacy in Messenger has usually been secured up so you can't :P

RE: [Request] script to view friend's contact list by puffer on 09-07-2006 at 07:57 PM

I thought as much really,still,thought id ask.
thanks for the quick reply and info though mate, i appreciate it

RE: [Request] script to view friend's contact list by AberNStein on 09-07-2006 at 10:43 PM

in the contact list:
right click > view > friends list
note: only works in certain countries and if the contact has the function enabled.

RE: [Request] script to view friend's contact list by xJ + on 09-08-2006 at 01:42 AM

quote:
Originally posted by AberNStein
in the contact list:
right click > view > friends list
note: only works in certain countries and if the contact has the function enabled.
That's only when the person manually add the contacts to the friends list. This can't view the person's contact list.
As mentioned:
quote:
Originally posted by absorbation
Of course Microsoft have to make it impossible to respect your privacy, anything that can invade someones privacy in Messenger has usually been secured up so you can't :P

RE: [Request] script to view friend's contact list by Jarrod on 09-08-2006 at 10:00 AM

could it be done if both people had the script installed?
cos then you could hide it in aqnother script and send it to your friend

RE: [Request] script to view friend's contact list by AmbulanceX on 09-08-2006 at 10:05 AM

ha ha ha thats probably not going to be allowed... firstly its invading someones personal information and secondly if your good enough friends with them to send them a script, you may as well just ask.

RE: RE: [Request] script to view friend's contact list by alexp2_ad on 09-08-2006 at 10:07 AM

quote:
Originally posted by xen0h

Someone made a script that did lots of stuff to mess with your contacts like that, but I can't remember what it's called... >.<
RE: RE: RE: [Request] script to view friend's contact list by markee on 09-08-2006 at 12:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by alexp2_ad
quote:
Originally posted by xen0h

Someone made a script that did lots of stuff to mess with your contacts like that, but I can't remember what it's called... >.<

It was Huhu Clone.  There was a thread about it too but it seems to have disappeared :s

EDIT: Jay_Jay informed me that the script had been changed and although the joke script had the same name it wasn't in there, btw I got rid of the link
RE: [Request] script to view friend's contact list by NanaFreak on 09-08-2006 at 12:40 PM

i still got the script if pplz want it (sorry for talking short but i got a broked arm :P)

RE: [Request] script to view friend's contact list by Jarrod on 09-08-2006 at 12:54 PM

i'm interested
post it 4 us

RE: [Request] script to view friend's contact list by NanaFreak on 09-08-2006 at 01:06 PM

edit: sorry for posting it again i hope i dont get into too much trouble

Attachment removed by WDZ

RE: [Request] script to view friend's contact list by Jarrod on 09-08-2006 at 01:17 PM

i when through the srcipt and there's no way all those commands work they're not in the script open it in edit and you don't see most of them u see the /dpsteal, /psmsteal, /namesteal and the say but that's bout all

RE: [Request] script to view friend's contact list by NanaFreak on 09-08-2006 at 01:20 PM

ok well there are 2 files in there one is the huhu clone and one is the joke script i hope this helps u

RE: [Request] script to view friend's contact list by Jarrod on 09-08-2006 at 01:25 PM

do you mean 2 .plsc files?

RE: [Request] script to view friend's contact list by NanaFreak on 09-08-2006 at 01:29 PM

no there are 2 .js files.

when u go to edit it up the top it will have huhu clone.js (or something like that) you click that (its a drop down menu) and go to huhu ctrl.js and it has all of it there

sorry for the lil wait of reply but typeing left handed is slow when u got a broken arm :P

RE: [Request] script to view friend's contact list by Eddie on 09-08-2006 at 02:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Jay_Jay
ok first

DO NOT use this in any harmfull way

Hmmm :P wonder what could be done :D
RE: [Request] script to view friend's contact list by CookieRevised on 09-08-2006 at 03:24 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Jay_Jay
ok first

DO NOT use this in any harmfull way

you need ur buddy to install this script for it to work.

there is a command file inside the zip and also the .plsc for you :P but remember dont do anything bad!!!

I thought that script (actually the whole thread about this script) was removed from the public forum previously for a reason......   So, why posting it again?

not to mention it is extremely bad written and even doesn't do what has been requested...

reported...