Shoutbox

Touring the Beautiful Ogasawara Islands - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Touring the Beautiful Ogasawara Islands (/showthread.php?tid=65962)

Touring the Beautiful Ogasawara Islands by myrtle on 09-08-2006 at 08:01 AM

Aside from the bullet-paced scene in Tokyo and neighboring cities, there are other sights to see in Japan.  The Land of the Rising Sun has other exotic places which, although as not as popular as Tokyo, can still let you experience the rich Japanese ambiance.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was reading about the different islands found in Japan when my attention was caught by a group of islands known as Ogasawara Islands or Bonnin Islands. Ogasawara Islands that are located on the southern portion of Tokyo are divided into six main groups of islands. Bonnin Islands’ main groups of islands include Mukojima, Chichijima, Hahajima, Volcano, Single Isolated Island, and Isolated Remote Islands. Aside from its beautiful marine resources, the islands also have a diverse and rich forest environment.

http://www.exploring-japan.com/2006/09/01/touring...ogasawara-islands/

RE: Touring the Beautiful Ogasawara Islands by kao on 09-10-2006 at 01:59 AM

random?

RE: Touring the Beautiful Ogasawara Islands by DJeX on 09-10-2006 at 02:10 AM

interesting.

RE: Touring the Beautiful Ogasawara Islands by myrtle on 09-13-2006 at 09:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by 64fanatic
interesting if this was a tourist agency

Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not.
RE: Touring the Beautiful Ogasawara Islands by vaccination on 09-13-2006 at 03:55 PM

quote:
Originally posted by myrtle
quote:
Originally posted by 64fanatic
interesting if this was a tourist agency

Sorry to burst your bubble but I'm not.

you fool, he meant if we were not you. :tongue: