Shoutbox

status icon of my contact (in tabbed mode) is not the right one - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: status icon of my contact (in tabbed mode) is not the right one (/showthread.php?tid=66000)

status icon of my contact (in tabbed mode) is not the right one by SmashD on 09-09-2006 at 10:28 AM

I have a problem (or maybe found a slight bug?) with tabbed messaging in PLus! Live. When having tabbed messaging enabled, the status image in the top left corner is not showing the actual status of my contact(s).

The desktop contact feature shows it the way it should though...

Here's a picture of it:

[Image: 323msn_status_glitch.jpg]

RE: status icon of my contact (in tabbed mode) is not the right one by MattyRid on 09-09-2006 at 10:58 AM

EDIT:

just looking at it again..one is the conversation window and one is the actual tabbed chats section. This is not a bug. The conversaion windows one is always the same and is never changed..regardless of whether messenger plus! is installed or not

RE: RE: status icon of my contact (in tabbed mode) is not the right one by SmashD on 09-09-2006 at 11:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MattyRid
The conversaion windows one is always the same and is never changed..regardless of whether messenger plus! is installed or not

Really? That's annoying and confusing... Thanks for that info.