Shoutbox

Music Mix - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Skype & Technology (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Skype & Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+----- Thread: Music Mix (/showthread.php?tid=66004)

Music Mix by tinpiliycfa on 09-09-2006 at 02:04 PM

Hello, can you tell me why In belgium I cannot use Music Mix and if it will be available as I have a lot of friends in France using it and it's sad I can do it with them.

thanks a lot

RE: Music Mix by user27089 on 09-09-2006 at 03:23 PM

It simply isn't available yet in some countries, sorry. There's nothing you can do about it, other than move to a country where it works of course.

RE: Music Mix by vaccination on 09-09-2006 at 03:32 PM

Can you not change your profile settings to show you are in a country where it works? (i'm not sure, would it work, i know it works for some things.)

I'm not sure what these countries are by the way.

RE: Music Mix by markee on 09-09-2006 at 03:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by vaccination
Can you not change your profile settings to show you are in a country where it works? (i'm not sure, would it work, i know it works for some things.)

Yeah you can change what your LiveID says your country is.  I forget exactly where abouts it is but I'm sure if you search the forum you will find it.  The country I recomend most is the USA as it seems to have almost everything and most new activities start there too.
RE: Music Mix by haydos on 09-09-2006 at 05:58 PM

You could change your .NET passport location from inside your hotmail login (in options).

Changing it to UK will give access to Music Mix.

RE: Music Mix by tinpiliycfa on 09-09-2006 at 11:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by haydn
You could change your .NET passport location from inside your hotmail login (in options).

Changing it to UK will give access to Music Mix.

how to do this please ? Thanks

RE: RE: Music Mix by tinpiliycfa on 09-09-2006 at 11:07 PM

quote:
Originally posted by markee
quote:
Originally posted by vaccination

Yeah you can change what your LiveID says your country is.  I forget exactly where abouts it is but I'm sure if you search the forum you will find it.  The country I recomend most is the USA as it seems to have almost everything and most new activities start there too.

I did and it worked 1 or 2 times then stopped