Shoutbox

i broke my arm! - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: i broke my arm! (/showthread.php?tid=66017)

i broke my arm! by NanaFreak on 09-09-2006 at 10:29 PM

well on friday i broke my arm running on the road at school holding someone bag and then i just fell over and this is the 2nd time in 1 year that i have broken it...

here is a picture of it:

[Image: myarmxf9.jpg]

this time i broke it 2 millimeters below the old break :P but last time i broke both bones straight through now that was hell (6) and this time it was only one bone thank-god

at first i didnt think it was broken but sure enough it was

oh well now i dont have to do tests and that because i broke my write arm and i am right handed :P

RE: i broke my arm! by prashker on 09-09-2006 at 10:30 PM

awww :(

* prashker hugs Jay_Jay

get better soon :happy:!

RE: i broke my arm! by NanaFreak on 09-09-2006 at 10:31 PM

yes i will be better in 6 weeks thanks sonic i never thought you could be so nice :P jks

RE: i broke my arm! by Kenji on 09-09-2006 at 10:33 PM

:OOOOOO

* Kenji hopes it gets better.

your arm looks alot differnt to what i thought it looked like :P

RE: i broke my arm! by qgroessl on 09-09-2006 at 10:33 PM

:p sucks to be you! :pound:..... :refuck:

RE: i broke my arm! by marissa on 09-09-2006 at 10:38 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Jay_Jay
then i just fell over

haha um...waht the hell :p how do you just fall over hard enough to break your arm? hahaha.

well i hope you get better and stuff *-)

RE: i broke my arm! by user27089 on 09-09-2006 at 10:58 PM

quote:
Originally posted by marissa
quote:
then i just fell over

haha um...waht the hell :p how do you just fall over hard enough to break your arm? hahaha.

Don't make me draw diagrams!

Also, unlucky about the arm. Breaking bones is never a good thing.
RE: RE: i broke my arm! by NanaFreak on 09-09-2006 at 11:00 PM

quote:
Originally posted by traxor
quote:
quote:
then i just fell over

Don't make me draw diagrams!

Also, unlucky about the arm. Breaking bones is never a good thing.

its more like dont make me draw diagrams coz i cant :P and thanks traxor

* NanaFreak hug taxor for being nice
RE: i broke my arm! by marissa on 09-09-2006 at 11:03 PM

draw me pictures please, cause i really cant imagine :p unless you have like one leg and stuff... *-)

RE: i broke my arm! by NanaFreak on 09-09-2006 at 11:05 PM

ok i tripped then put out my arm that i had broken this year and WALA!!!11!! broken arm and badly grazed knee

RE: i broke my arm! by marissa on 09-09-2006 at 11:09 PM

quote:
ok i tripped then put out my arm that i had broken this year and WALA!!!11!! broken arm and badly grazed knee

haha oh, so you didnt "just fall" haha like "timmmmmmmmmmmmmmmber!!!" hahaha im laughing to myself right now, i can just picturea  kid falling liek that. hahahahahahhaha frig

are you typing with one hand that? that must be a bitch

RE: i broke my arm! by NanaFreak on 09-09-2006 at 11:11 PM

quote:
are you typing with one hand that? that must be a bitch
yes only one hand but im am use to it because i broke iy before it is very hard to script :P and does anyone know how hard it is to use a mouse with your non-dominate hand????
RE: i broke my arm! by user27089 on 09-09-2006 at 11:28 PM

[Image: attachment.php?pid=726920]

Sorry about... how crap it is.

RE: i broke my arm! by Kenji on 09-09-2006 at 11:31 PM

quote:

LOL:lol:
RE: RE: i broke my arm! by NanaFreak on 09-09-2006 at 11:33 PM

quote:

ok well it wasnt that bad i didnt sware, you also forgot the other person, and my arm didnt fall off it was only broken and displace 5 degrees :P but thanks for that anyways :D

edit: i cant really type too good because i am writing with my left hand ok ddunk??
RE: i broke my arm! by ddunk on 09-09-2006 at 11:35 PM

quote:
ok well it wasnt that bad i didnt sware, you also forgot the other person, and my didnt fall off it was only broken and displace 5 degrees :P but thanks for that anyways :D
[Image: O+Rly.jpg]

RE: i broke my arm! by cloudhunter on 09-10-2006 at 12:09 AM

:lol: at picture :D

RE: i broke my arm! by ddunk on 09-10-2006 at 12:11 AM

I wasn't pointing out your typing mistakes, "O RLY"-ing the fact that you felt the need to tell us that your arm wasn't amputated by your fall.

RE: i broke my arm! by markee on 09-10-2006 at 02:31 AM

The funniest thing about it all is that the doctor coldn't plaster his arm properly (note the 2 colours [Image: msn_tongue.gif]).  It means that I have to do more for him now, wish he was mor considerate and wouldn't keep braking his arm.  I think the reason for him breaking his arm there is that although your bone will be the strongest where it was broken last time, its weakest poin is right next to it.  I'm just glad I didn't have to wait 7hours with him to get a cast this time.

:rofl: at traxor's pic (sonicsam would have done it better [Image: msn_tongue.gif])

RE: i broke my arm! by lrac522 on 09-10-2006 at 03:25 AM

quote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

RE: i broke my arm! by Lou on 09-10-2006 at 04:56 AM

I hope you get well.

And :lol: @ the picture:P

quote:
Originally posted by markee
The funniest thing about it all is that the doctor coldn't plaster his arm properly (note the 2 colours [Image: msn_tongue.gif]).  It means that I have to do more for him now, wish he was mor considerate and wouldn't keep braking his arm.  I think the reason for him breaking his arm there is that although your bone will be the strongest where it was broken last time, its weakest poin is right next to it.  I'm just glad I didn't have to wait 7hours with him to get a cast this time.

:rofl: at traxor's pic (sonicsam would have done it better [Image: msn_tongue.gif])
ohh I didn't know you were friends with him in real life:O
RE: i broke my arm! by markee on 09-10-2006 at 04:59 AM

quote:
Originally posted by .Lou
I hope you get well.

And [Image: rofl.gif] @ the picture[Image: msn_tongue.gif]
quote:
Originally posted by markee
The funniest thing about it all is that the doctor coldn't plaster his arm properly (note the 2 colours [Image: msn_tongue.gif][Image: msn_tongue.gif]).  It means that I have to do more for him now, wish he was mor considerate and wouldn't keep braking his arm.  I think the reason for him breaking his arm there is that although your bone will be the strongest where it was broken last time, its weakest poin is right next to it.  I'm just glad I didn't have to wait 7hours with him to get a cast this time.

:rofl: at traxor's pic (sonicsam would have done it better )
ohh I didn't know you were friends with him in real life[Image: msn_surprised.gif]
I'm his big brother.  Means I can pick on him, and I also allow anyone else to who wishes to do so :refuck:
RE: i broke my arm! by Underlord on 09-10-2006 at 05:02 AM

Brisbanians are taking over the intaweb. :(

RE: i broke my arm! by NanaFreak on 09-10-2006 at 05:06 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Underlord
Brisbanians are taking over the intaweb. (Smilie)
woot go brizbanians
quote:
Originally posted by .Lou

ohh I didn't know you were friends with him in real life(Smilie)
:rofl: look ay my first rep as well yea only markee can pick on me but noone else (not even chrono :P)
RE: RE: i broke my arm! by cloudhunter on 09-10-2006 at 05:09 AM

quote:
:rofl: look ay my first rep as well yea only markee can pick on me but noone else (not even chrono :P)

* cloudhunter picks on Jay_Jay :refuck:

But seriously sorry to hear about it. Even though I already did on WLM :P Good luck doing things with one  hand :)
RE: i broke my arm! by DarkMe on 09-10-2006 at 06:23 AM

I was right-handed, then i broke my arm, now im left-handed :cheesy:

RE: i broke my arm! by NanaFreak on 09-10-2006 at 10:31 AM

i just went to the hospital today because my cast was dodgy (it was able to be pressed in some parts because there was only one layer of fibreglass around the elbow). and now i might need surgury to make the arm straight again because of the dodgy private doctor :@ oh well they cut the elbow part off now wooot!!11! now i can move my elbow :cheesy:. the arm was on a 10 degree angle and the doctor at the hospital thought it was 30 degrees lol.

i will post a picture of it tomorrow because it kinda hurts a little bit tonight

RE: i broke my arm! by Lourix on 09-10-2006 at 10:41 AM

I'll love to see that picture :p

RE: i broke my arm! by NanaFreak on 09-10-2006 at 10:46 AM

lol i meant a picture of my arm not of the x rays sorry i might be able to do that (get the x rays) just take it with the webcam :cheesy:

RE: RE: i broke my arm! by alexp2_ad on 09-10-2006 at 11:11 AM

quote:
Originally posted by lrac522
quote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

RE: i broke my arm! by stuartbennett on 09-10-2006 at 12:09 PM

well jay jay sorry to hear about your arm, i hope it gets better soon, i too am right handed and do so much with it, i type with my right hand aswell by using the finger next to my thumb only, using my left hand only when i need to hold ctrl or alt or shift like for key combinstion or for capital letters and stuff. surprisingly though your still able to type but i imagine it must be hard. may i suggest buying dragon dictate or something that way you can type by saying the words into your microphone.

RE: i broke my arm! by absorbation on 09-10-2006 at 12:11 PM

Ouch, I hope it mends itself soon. How long do you need the cast on for?

RE: i broke my arm! by NanaFreak on 09-10-2006 at 12:14 PM

quote:
Originally posted by stuartbennett

well jay jay sorry to hear about your arm, i hope it gets better soon, i too am right handed and do so much with it, i type with my right hand aswell by using the finger next to my thumb only, using my left hand only when i need to hold ctrl or alt or shift like for key combinstion or for capital letters and stuff. surprisingly though your still able to type but i imagine it must be hard. may i suggest buying dragon dictate or something that way you can type by saying the words into your microphone.
lol im fine typeing but it just gets a little anoying when im doing lots  but i cant wait to have the cast off :cry: thats ages away
RE: i broke my arm! by Kenji on 09-10-2006 at 12:17 PM

quote:

But you would have to sit there for ages to let it learn your voice.... well thast what it was like when i got my first comp, you had to read storys and suff, it was boring and annoying :/ dunno if its changed though...
RE: i broke my arm! by markee on 09-10-2006 at 12:31 PM

I think they now say that they can have about a 95% accuracy straight out of the box now, would be good to try.  Though I think thy would still have all those stories to read (probably even longer now [Image: msn_sad.gif])

RE: i broke my arm! by stuartbennett on 09-10-2006 at 01:52 PM

i had to do all those stories for the training etc but its just one of those things, once its setup he would be ok. but that was several years ago, i havent used one in over 3 years now. so i couldnt really say what it would be likely now.

RE: i broke my arm! by NanaFreak on 09-10-2006 at 01:57 PM

quote:
i had to do all those stories for the training etc but its just one of those things, once its setup he would be ok. but that was several years ago, i havent used one in over 3 years now. so i couldnt really say what it would be likely now.
meh it would be faster to just type then to try and set that up lol dont even have the head thingy mabobs so its even harder without them :P
RE: i broke my arm! by brian on 09-14-2006 at 02:39 AM

I broke my arm once, busted my leg so I can't play any contact sports (but I still do 8-)), twisted my leg few days ago.

CAN I GET A THREAD TOOOOOOOOOOOOO???

RE: i broke my arm! by Voldemort on 09-14-2006 at 02:42 AM

no.

RE: i broke my arm! by NanaFreak on 09-14-2006 at 06:58 AM

thanks you guys for caring about me [Image: xso_cheesy.gif] my arm hasnt hurt much but my knee has [Image: msn_tongue.gif] i do have a photo of it but i dont think i will because i might gross some peoples out

hehehehehehehehehehehe

maybe tonight or tommorow i might post a pic of my new cast [Image: xso_cheesy.gif]

thanks again guys

RE: i broke my arm! by Kenji on 09-14-2006 at 07:26 AM

just show us the damn pic :P

RE: i broke my arm! by NanaFreak on 09-14-2006 at 07:40 AM

ok here is my knee: (taken with a web cam so is dodgy:P)
[Image: mykneexd2.jpg]

and here is my new cast: (got it signed today :P)
[Image: mynewcastyj4.jpg]

had to take a new pic well didnt have one of my cast and my knee was a few days ago

only 2 posts till 100 WOOT

edit
OMG ONLY 1 MORE NOW CANT WAIT