Shoutbox

Silent Hill Question (The Movie) /Spoiler\ - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: General Chit Chat (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+----- Thread: Silent Hill Question (The Movie) /Spoiler\ (/showthread.php?tid=66023)

Silent Hill Question (The Movie) /Spoiler\ by prashker on 09-10-2006 at 02:16 AM

At the end when there was the mega killing with the thing in the bed with the barb wire spikes thingies :p

And then Rose gets Sharon back...then they leave and then the other person is still in the church is the mother of the girl......

They are on their way home and they see the husband sleeping on the couch and its sunny, then it goes all darkish foggy and it's in the house but he is not on the couch and then Sharon walks away then it goes sunny and he is on the couch again.....

Were Sharon and Rose dead :S? (What exactly happened <sunny and foggy versions of the same house:S>?

RE: Silent Hill Question (The Movie) /Spoiler\ by cloudhunter on 09-10-2006 at 02:17 AM

Should have done a spoiler warning =P not that im gonna see it but meh :P

Edit: Sorry sam, I didn't notice... damn brain. On a sidenote:

Is the film any good? :P

RE: Silent Hill Question (The Movie) /Spoiler\ by prashker on 09-10-2006 at 02:21 AM

quote:
Originally posted by cloudhunter
Should have done a spoiler warning =P not that im gonna see it but meh :P

I said Spoiler in the topic :undecided:

quote:
Originally posted by cloudhunter
Is the film any good?

yes very interesting :)
RE: Silent Hill Question (The Movie) /Spoiler\ by aNILEator on 09-10-2006 at 10:43 AM

the film is VERY huh WTF oh WTF errrmm WTF happened there OKAY.... WTF was that

and your point sammy was another WTF moment, theory i heard was that everyone died during the crash and that silent hill is like limbo or not quite hell sort of thing. And yeah

EDIT

and so at the end when they are spared and allowed to go, they go but they're still dead so it makes no difference

RE: Silent Hill Question (The Movie) /Spoiler\ by Lourix on 09-10-2006 at 10:48 AM

The film is really freaky but good. I also think its limbo.