Shoutbox

I can't download Messenger Plus! Live.. Can anyone help me? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: I can't download Messenger Plus! Live.. Can anyone help me? (/showthread.php?tid=66047)

I can't download Messenger Plus! Live.. Can anyone help me? by sprousefan03 on 09-10-2006 at 02:00 PM

When I try to download MSN Live Plus, I get this following message:

C:/ (file) is not a valid Win32 application.

And all I can click is OK.

I have Windows Live installed, and it's already in use.

Can anyone help me? :(

RE: I can't download MSN Live Plus! Can anyone help me? by haydos on 09-10-2006 at 02:04 PM

That means the file has become corrupted. Delete it, clear your cache, and try again.

You may also want to try one of the mirror sites ( http://ponynugget.net/MsgPlusLive-401.exe is one example)

Also, the correct name of the program is Messenger Plus! Live ;)

RE: I can't download MSN Live Plus! Can anyone help me? by Supersonicdarky on 09-10-2006 at 02:05 PM

when u download or after u download and open the executable? (if after then either clear cache/delete file and try to redownload or do the same thing but download from a mirror)

edit: jeez, why do i type so slowly and in such long form :sad:

RE: I can't download MSN Live Plus! Can anyone help me? by sprousefan03 on 09-10-2006 at 02:06 PM

Thanks for the reply.. I'll try that and get back with you.

quote:
Originally posted by haydn

Also, the correct name of the program is Messenger Plus! Live ;)

Haha.. Yeah I noticed that after I posted my thread, not sure if I can change it. I'll check to see..

Thanks for the help.. and thank you everyone else.
I'm downloading from the mirror, I'll see if it works. (PRAYS)
RE: I can't download Messenger Plus! Live.. Can anyone help me? by vaccination on 09-10-2006 at 07:36 PM

quote:
Originally posted by sprousefan03

Haha.. Yeah I noticed that after I posted my thread, not sure if I can change it. I'll check to see..

Click the "Edit" button under your post. :)