Shoutbox

[Request] Auto accept files (and sort them) - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Request] Auto accept files (and sort them) (/showthread.php?tid=66059)

[Request] Auto accept files (and sort them) by skorpan on 09-10-2006 at 06:01 PM

Hi!

I wonder if there are any script today that automatically can accept file transfers and then sort them in sub folders to a defined folder (such as My Received files), sub folders named after the senders e-mail?

If not, please can someone make such a script?

RE: [Request] Auto accept files (and sort them) by minipatchou on 09-10-2006 at 06:04 PM

quote:
Originally posted by skorpan
I wonder if there are any script today that automatically can accept file transfers quote]

there is already that feature in MP!L

RE: [Request] Auto accept files (and sort them) by Jimcando on 09-10-2006 at 06:07 PM

Plus! already has a feature to auto-accept all file transfers:
In preferences -> Conversations tab -> Auto Accept Requests

Stuffplug 3 will have the ability to sort all the files into folders like My Pictures, My Videos etc but I don't think it can sort into folders named after the senders email.

I don't really know much about scripting, but I think it might be possible if someone can be bothered to make one :P

RE: RE: [Request] Auto accept files (and sort them) by skorpan on 09-10-2006 at 06:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by minipatchou
quote:
Originally posted by skorpan
I wonder if there are any script today that automatically can accept file transfers

there is already that feature in MP!L

That sorts them by sender?
Did you read my entire post? The auto accept function isn't enough... :)
RE: [Request] Auto accept files (and sort them) by cloudhunter on 09-10-2006 at 09:44 PM

Have you read the other posts?

Anyhow, it would be possible in script, but afaik it would require packet sniffing to get the event, as messenger plus doesn't pass the events on to the scripts.

Cloudy