Shoutbox

pictures - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: pictures (/showthread.php?tid=66067)

pictures by Pandyka16 on 09-10-2006 at 08:16 PM

Hey!
In moy box none of my contacts could see my picture. What can I do? Please help me!

RE: pictures by minipatchou on 09-10-2006 at 08:20 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Pandyka16
Hey!
In moy box none of my contacts could see my picture. What can I do? Please help me!
more detail please
RE: pictures by DarkMe on 09-10-2006 at 08:22 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Pandyka16
Hey!
That used to happen to me on WLM
I think is WLM servers problem
RE: pictures by Pandyka16 on 09-11-2006 at 04:11 PM

Thank you for your reply:)

RE: pictures by thesikh on 09-19-2006 at 10:12 PM

HEY i have the same problem, everything ust to work fine but nw for some reason i cant see my contacts display pics and they cant see mine , ive tried re-installing msn and changed to Live and a older version, i cant fix it.

any ideas?

thanks

RE: pictures by Chris4 on 09-19-2006 at 10:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by thesikh
HEY i have the same problem, everything ust to work fine but nw for some reason i cant see my contacts display pics and they cant see mine , ive tried re-installing msn and changed to Live and a older version, i cant fix it.

any ideas?

thanks
What firewall do you have?

Is that ticked?

[Image: displaypicsgq3.png]

@Pandyka16: Please refer to 'pictures' as 'display pictures', so we know what pictures your talking about.
RE: pictures by thesikh on 09-20-2006 at 03:49 PM

yeah that box is ticked , and ive tried un ticking it and then re doing so , it doesnt make a diff. i use zone alarms security suit bit its set to allow all msn transactions.

any other surgestions ?

kash

RE: pictures by haydos on 09-20-2006 at 05:15 PM

quote:
Originally posted by thesikh
yeah that box is ticked , and ive tried un ticking it and then re doing so , it doesnt make a diff. i use zone alarms security suit bit its set to allow all msn transactions.

any other surgestions ?

kash
Maybe try disabling ZoneAlarm temporarily to see if that fixes the problem. It will make it easier to tie down exactly what the problem is.
RE: pictures by Felu on 09-21-2006 at 04:36 PM

Do you have ZoneAlarm(Zone Labs)? Try this fix.