Shoutbox

Why MsgPlus!Live can't set auto-accept request one ?? - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! Help (/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+----- Thread: Why MsgPlus!Live can't set auto-accept request one ?? (/showthread.php?tid=66122)

Why MsgPlus!Live can't set auto-accept request one ?? by pirepvp on 09-11-2006 at 11:15 PM

Why MsgPlus!Live cannot set auto-accept request one ??
after me setting all the name list ... but when my friend invite me ... no have auto accept request ... but me confirm my friend name hv in list of auto accept request .... Please Help me to solve the problem :(

RE: Why MsgPlus!Live can't set auto-accept request one ?? by haydos on 09-12-2006 at 04:06 AM

What is the friend inviting you to do? (ie Webcam, accept a file transfer?)

With the auto-accept option, you can choose which of these processes you would like to automatically accept. Make sure that you have selected the option that you and your friend are trying to use.

RE: RE: Why MsgPlus!Live can't set auto-accept request one ?? by pirepvp on 09-12-2006 at 05:20 AM

quote:
Originally posted by haydn
What is the friend inviting you to do? (ie Webcam, accept a file transfer?)

With the auto-accept option, you can choose which of these processes you would like to automatically accept. Make sure that you have selected the option that you and your friend are trying to use.

My friend invite me open Webcam...

me had select the person who me wan set he/she auto accept request ... but after the person invite me open webcam ... MSN cannot auto accept one ....
RE: Why MsgPlus!Live can't set auto-accept request one ?? by Hank on 09-12-2006 at 05:40 AM

doesnt ' auto-accept ' only work for Files being recieved?..not for webcam , ( thats my assumption anyway )

RE: Why MsgPlus!Live can't set auto-accept request one ?? by haydos on 09-12-2006 at 05:55 AM

For webcam, make sure that the "Accept All Requests" is selected (Selected in orange below).

[Image: attachment.php?pid=728104]

RE: Why MsgPlus!Live can't set auto-accept request one ?? by matty on 09-12-2006 at 06:10 AM

Settings will not affect the conversation unless you close it and reopen it.

RE: RE: Why MsgPlus!Live can't set auto-accept request one ?? by pirepvp on 09-12-2006 at 06:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by haydn
For webcam, make sure that the "Accept All Requests" is selected (Selected in orange below).

[Image: attachment.php?pid=728104]

me got set this section ... but also cannot auto accept .... -.-"
quote:
Originally posted by Matty
Settings will not affect the conversation unless you close it and reopen it.

me also got open after restart my computer .... but also no hv any effect ...
RE: Why MsgPlus!Live can't set auto-accept request one ?? by CookieRevised on 09-12-2006 at 07:42 AM

pirepvp, what language are you using for Windows Live Messenger?

RE: RE: Why MsgPlus!Live can't set auto-accept request one ?? by pirepvp on 09-12-2006 at 01:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
pirepvp, what language are you using for Windows Live Messenger?

me use english version one ...