Shoutbox

[Little Release] Little RadioBlog script - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [Little Release] Little RadioBlog script (/showthread.php?tid=66280)

[Little Release] Little RadioBlog script by Huhu_Manix on 09-15-2006 at 05:12 PM

Hi,

With this script you can search a music on RadioBlog, for people who doesn't know radioblog, it's a website where we can listen a lot of streaming music.

The script can download the music too ( but freeze WLM during the transfert ^^ ) or send you a link to download the music. ( the file extension is .rbs, just rename it to .mp3 )

The script language is french, but if some people are interested by this script, i'll translate it. ( but there's not much phrases )

How to use :
/rb children of bodom        > The script'll search "children of bodom" in RadioBlog, and return result ( max 50 because i don't add a feature to get music on other page )
/rbdownload 1                > The script'll download the music n°1 and put the file on the desktop
/rbplay 1                > The script'll launch a stream of the music n°1 with the default player. ( create a m3u file and launch it )
?rb 1                    > The script'll return info of the music n°1 ( URL to download, URL of radioblog ), this command can be use by your contact.

Screenshot :
[Image: scr.jpg]

Nb : The script can be slowly to find result because radioblog is sometime slow. ( too much people on )

RE: [Release] Little RadioBlog script by Ezra on 09-15-2006 at 05:56 PM

If you know C++ or somthing like that, you can make a dll to use another thread to download the number, that won't freeze wlm

RE: [Release] Little RadioBlog script by Huhu_Manix on 09-15-2006 at 10:12 PM

I know but all i know in C++ is not enough to make that... :s

I added a feature to launch a stream with the default media player.