Shoutbox

Contact last time online even when we are offline - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: Contact last time online even when we are offline (/showthread.php?tid=66304)

Contact last time online even when we are offline by rainbow on 09-16-2006 at 04:24 AM

It would really be nice if i could see the last time a contact as been online even if i was offline at that time.

:)

thanks

RE: Contact last time online even when we are offline by cloudhunter on 09-16-2006 at 04:27 AM

Not possible I'm afraid.

RE: Contact last time online even when we are offline by MicroWay on 10-16-2006 at 01:49 PM

Just If you're status is set as "Apear Offline", Plus! will "tell" you when a contact was last seen online.
If you're not connected, it's impossible..

RE: Contact last time online even when we are offline by MeEtc on 10-16-2006 at 03:39 PM

you could probably get a script to run that remembers the last time it saw the contact while you were online, but its impossible to do if you're not online. Even then, it will not check if its only 'appear offline' mode.

If you want a temporary solution, I would recommend just using Plus's event logger

RE: Contact last time online even when we are offline by Spunky on 10-16-2006 at 03:45 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MeEtc
online. Even then, it will not check if its only 'appear offline' mode.

If you want a temporary solution, I would recommend just using Plus's event logger

Plus! can already tell you when it last saw a contact online at the same time as you without the need for a script
RE: Contact last time online even when we are offline by thyone on 10-18-2006 at 02:21 PM

it's possible to create a script that will send the emailaddress of a person who signs out to a webserver, which will save it. then it's possible for other users to see that date/time... just an idea, but there's still something called 'privacy'... ;)

if someone is really interested, i can write it for you...

RE: Contact last time online even when we are offline by MicroWay on 10-18-2006 at 07:40 PM

And, for this and others scripts to work, it's needed to be logged in (even with Appear Offline status)
:)

RE: Contact last time online even when we are offline by Plik on 10-18-2006 at 07:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by thyone
it's possible to create a script that will send the emailaddress of a person who signs out to a webserver, which will save it. then it's possible for other users to see that date/time... just an idea, but there's still something called 'privacy'... ;)

if someone is really interested, i can write it for you...

That wouldn't be very reliable though..........
As to generate your statistics you will have to assume that each person has atleast one contact online using the script all the time.
Which wont happen, especailly at first.
RE: Contact last time online even when we are offline by MC Inferno on 10-18-2006 at 08:29 PM

Extreme, but you could use Plus! logger, leave ur PC online 24/7 and have your wlm as appear offline.