Shoutbox

A suggestion... - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: WLM Plus! General (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+----- Thread: A suggestion... (/showthread.php?tid=66448)

A suggestion... by 125KTM on 09-19-2006 at 09:33 PM

I made a post in another forum about a suggestion but I have another one.

As most of you will probably know, in another add on to msn messenger, stuff plug, there was a feature so that if you are running firefox as your default browser, if opens all your links in messenger (hotmail links etc.) in firefox instead of IE. I was wandering if this would be a possible feature in plus??

RE: A suggestion... by markee on 09-19-2006 at 09:40 PM

This is going to be a feature of StuffPlug 3 I'm quite sure (not 100% confident on that one).  Stuff plug used to be a plug-in for Plus! but now TB has decided to make it link into messenger itself without any need for other applications.  Watch the StuffPlug website for more details, I would hope that we wouldn't have too much longer to wait for it.  The reason behind the wait is that TB is waiting on a new server.

RE: RE: A suggestion... by 125KTM on 09-19-2006 at 09:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by markee
This is going to be a feature of StuffPlug 3 I'm quite sure (not 100% confident on that one).  Stuff plug used to be a plug-in for Plus! but now TB has decided to make it link into messenger itself without any need for other applications.  Watch the StuffPlug website for more details, I would hope that we wouldn't have too much longer to wait for it.  The reason behind the wait is that TB is waiting on a new server.

Yes I know this. I have been waiting for ages now |-) What I was wandering if a new version on plus would have it??
RE: A suggestion... by Chris4 on 09-19-2006 at 09:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by cloudhunter
Unfortuneately this isn't possible within the limits of the Messenger Plus! Live scripting system. It would require more than just a script, there would need to be a DLL to hook messenger itself.

PS: Search before asking ;)
quote:
Originally posted by cloudhunter
My advice? Wait for StuffPlug 3

Been requested many times before, please search the forums before posting.

help needed please... (open links in Firefox)
default browser
[Request] Open in-bx on default browser

quote:
Originally posted by 125KTM
What I was wandering if a new version on plus would have it??
Doubt it. Hasn't been mentioned by Patchou.
RE: A suggestion... by deAd on 09-19-2006 at 09:47 PM

And for you doubtful people, this feature will be included in SP3. *me asks translators* :P