Shoutbox

[beta] Several Scripts Inside - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Scripting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+----- Thread: [beta] Several Scripts Inside (/showthread.php?tid=66491)

[beta] Several Scripts Inside by bigbob85 on 09-21-2006 at 05:50 AM

EDIT : Site Currently Down
Hey,
I made some scripts recently, and couldn't get many people to beta test them before I tried to release them, so i thought I'd come post here.

My scripts can be found at.
http://www.insaneparadox.com/bigbob85/wlm/msgplus...php?sec=my_scripts

Here is a quick description of what each script does, and how to use them.

ATS - Anti-Toast Spammer.
This script is to stop people from blocking/unblocking you quickly and filling your screen up with toasts. If they do it twice, it will block them, and then alert you of who just got blocked.
Hasn't been tested with multiple attackers.

Clear-er - Clear chat window with /clear message.
My own version of /clear from MsgPlus 3. Just write /clear (or /cls or /clr) into the chat window. It will then close, then reopen the window, thus, clearing the chat box.
This script is made to not work in group chats, or with a /all prefix.

Nudge Me - !nudge <number of nudges> MUST HAVE NUDGE PROTECTION DISABLED TO WORK RIGHT
Err... This script is just dumb, just ignore it :D

Plus Ignorer - Ignore contacts without blocking them.
With this script, you can manualy add a contact to the ignore list by going to the config, and hitting the + button, then writing in there email. The - button will remove selected email from the list.
You can also set a Ignore Msg, and is sent to your contact when they try to talk to you. If you make this blank, nothing is sent.
Then when an ignored contact tries to talk to you, the window is closed.

SMe - Sends a /me message, with a custom name.
After SMe has been configured (Plus Icon > SMe > Configure) with a short name.
For example, my nickname is currently The Dial-Up Bradley, i set my SMe name to Brad. Then instead of writing /me, I can use /sme and send the /me message with my short name.
Its can be funny to set a contacts name in it. Due to restrictions in WLM this can only be used 5 times per minute.

Any comments or anything, just post here please.

RE: [beta] Several Scripts Inside by cloudhunter on 09-21-2006 at 08:56 AM

quote:
Originally posted by bigbob85

Nudge Me - !nudge <number of nudges> MUST HAVE NUDGE PROTECTION DISABLED TO WORK RIGHT
Err... This script is just dumb, just ignore it :D

Hehe, yeah tis dumb, but he only made it so I didn't have to keep asking him to nudge me to test my script :P

Being a sorta beta tester for some scripts, I can tell you that They work pretty well :P Mainly SMe and Nudge script.

Cloudy
RE: [beta] Several Scripts Inside by Zoozoo on 09-21-2006 at 09:20 AM

I tried three.

ATS is good, although i think the sound may gete to be a bit annoying, though it works so heck it doesnt really matter.

Nudge Me works....lol....it would be good if say you accidently sent 100 nudges to be able to stop.
:P heck its not necassary.

SMe  is also quite nifty.
Affective, but nifty, cause it bugs me when it says the whole nickname.
Thanks for sharing the scripts.

RE: [beta] Several Scripts Inside by cloudhunter on 09-21-2006 at 09:22 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Zoozoo

Nudge Me works....lol....it would be good if say you accidently sent 100 nudges to be able to stop.
:P heck its not necassary.

The maximum number of nudges it can send anyway is 16 :) So no stopping needed.
RE: RE: [beta] Several Scripts Inside by bigbob85 on 09-21-2006 at 09:35 AM

quote:
Originally posted by cloudhunter
The maximum number of nudges it can send anyway is 16 :) So no stopping needed.

Na, its 50.
RE: [beta] Several Scripts Inside by cloudhunter on 09-21-2006 at 09:38 AM

quote:
Na, its 50.

But the limit imposed by the ChatWnd.SendMessage is 16 ;) so you can't have any more than that.
RE: [beta] Several Scripts Inside by bigbob85 on 09-21-2006 at 09:43 AM

Ahhh. I never knew that.

What about if you sit in a chat box, with /nudge copied, and you keep pasting it, you can have endless then right?

RE: [beta] Several Scripts Inside by markee on 09-21-2006 at 09:45 AM

quote:
Originally posted by cloudhunter
quote:
Na, its 50.

But the limit imposed by the ChatWnd.SendMessage is 16 [Image: msn_wink.gif] so you can't have any more than that.
You could if you set up a timer to do it right [Image: msn_wink.gif]
RE: [beta] Several Scripts Inside by Ezra on 09-21-2006 at 11:56 AM

That anti toast flooder doesn't look right.

It can only keep track of 1 person and never unblocks him anymore.

The way I did it, was disable the toast feature of MSN and do it myself.

My script logs the mailadress of everybody that goes offline and if they come online again within 10 seconds the toast won't popup, else it will.

code:
/*
* ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
* "THE BEER-WARE LICENSE":
* <ezra@tsdme.nl> wrote this file. As long as you retain this notice you
* can do whatever you want with this stuff. If we meet some day, and you think
* this stuff is worth it, you can buy me a beer in return - Ezra (Zae)
*/

var a = new Array();

function OnEvent_Timer(TimerId)
{
  for(i in a)
  {
    if (TimerId == a[i])
    {
      a[i] = undefined;
      break;
    }
  }
}

function OnEvent_ContactSignin(Email)
{
    var popup = true;
  for(var i in a){
    if (Email == a[i]){
      popup = false;
      break;
    }
  }

if(popup){
        var Contact = Messenger.MyContacts.GetContact(Email);
        MsgPlus.DisplayToastContact("Toast", Contact.Name, "Heeft zich zojuist aangemeld","","onSignInToast_Click", Email);
    }
}

function OnEvent_ContactSignout(Email)
{
  var eind = a.length + 1;
  for(i=0; i<eind; i++)
  {
        if(a[i] == undefined)
    {
            a[i] = Email;
      break;
        }
    }
    MsgPlus.AddTimer(Email, 10000);
}

function onSignInToast_Click(Email)
{
    Messenger.openChat(Email)
}

RE: [beta] Several Scripts Inside by Plik on 09-21-2006 at 03:57 PM

quote:
Ahhh. I never knew that.

What about if you sit in a chat box, with /nudge copied, and you keep pasting it, you can have endless then right?
Or you could send the window the correct windows message to make it think the nudge button has been pressed. (Use a message spy like spy++ to work out the message :P)
RE: [beta] Several Scripts Inside by Huhu_Manix on 09-21-2006 at 04:04 PM

If someone want a nudger, i've made a c++ script ( with a MP!L script, that freeze and crash WLM ) to send infinite nudge to the last focus chat window ( if the protection is disable ).

This code'll freeze WLM ( but not crashed it ), so you can add "Sleep(x);" if you want.

code:
#include <windows.h>
#include <stdio.h>
int main(){
    HWND hMSGRUI = FindWindow("IMWindowClass", NULL);
    for(int i=0; true; i++){
       SendMessage(hMSGRUI, 273, 689, 0);
       printf("\r %d", i);
      // Sleep(1);
    }
    return 0;
}

bigbob85 -> You can use the "SendMessage" function to send a nudge without limit. Look at : http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=65...d=719603#pid719603
RE: [beta] Several Scripts Inside by Eljay on 09-21-2006 at 05:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Plik
quote:
Ahhh. I never knew that.

Or you could send the window the correct windows message to make it think the nudge button has been pressed. (Use a message spy like spy++ to work out the message :P)

Example:
code:
var WM_COMMAND = 0x0111;
function SendNudge(ChatWnd){
  Interop.Call('User32', 'SendMessageW', ChatWnd.Handle, WM_COMMAND, (689 | (0 << 8)), 0);
}
function OnEvent_ChatWndSendMessage(ChatWnd, Message){
  if(Message == '!nudge') SendNudge(ChatWnd);
}

RE: [beta] Several Scripts Inside by MattyRid on 09-24-2006 at 02:32 AM

Just as a question...why are you script when I'm downloading them come up as zip files rather than pslc files?

P.S I did realise that I had to change the file extenstion but I just want to know the cause of that.

RE: [beta] Several Scripts Inside by Chris4 on 09-24-2006 at 02:50 AM

'Sme' is nice, just wish it wouldn't lg the name change. :-\

RE: RE: [beta] Several Scripts Inside by bigbob85 on 09-24-2006 at 07:09 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MattyRid
Just as a question...why are you script when I'm downloading them come up as zip files rather than pslc files?

P.S I did realise that I had to change the file extenstion but I just want to know the cause of that.

Err... There downloading as .plsc for me.
Anyone know what could be causing this?

quote:
Originally posted by Chris4
'Sme' is nice, just wish it wouldn't lg the name change. :-\

lg?
RE: [beta] Several Scripts Inside by Kenji on 09-24-2006 at 07:19 AM

quote:
lg?
I think he means lag, Doesnt for me though :P
RE: [beta] Several Scripts Inside by noroom on 09-24-2006 at 07:34 AM

So Clear-er will stop filetransfers and activities? Not good. =/

RE: [beta] Several Scripts Inside by markee on 09-24-2006 at 08:17 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Dazmatic
quote:
lg?
I think he means lag, Doesnt for me though [Image: msn_tongue.gif]
I think he actually means log, as in the event logger.  This would spam it quite a lot.
RE: RE: [beta] Several Scripts Inside by bigbob85 on 09-24-2006 at 11:04 AM

quote:
Originally posted by markee
I think he actually means log, as in the event logger.  This would spam it quite a lot.

Ah, yeah, I didn't think of that.
Well theres heaps of scripts out there that change your PSM, surely that would spam it alot to.

quote:
Originally posted by noroom

I didn't think of that either. :P

RE: [beta] Several Scripts Inside by CookieRevised on 09-24-2006 at 11:59 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Zoozoo
ATS is good, although i think the sound may gete to be a bit annoying, though it works so heck it doesnt really matter.
ATS does not work at all... it is full of bugs and has very big flaws.

look here:
CookieRevised's reply to [Request] Block someone if login too many times for X period of time

quote:
Originally posted by noroom
indeed

-------------------------------------

sorry bigbob85, although the ideas are nice, you need to take in account a whole bunch of stuff when you're scripting and making stuff like that (especially when releasing such things in publics)

;)
RE: [beta] Several Scripts Inside by Chris4 on 09-24-2006 at 10:21 PM

quote:
Originally posted by markee
quote:
Originally posted by Dazmatic
quote:
lg?
I think he means lag, Doesnt for me though [Image: msn_tongue.gif]
Yeah that's what I ment (dodgy keyboard :dodgy:).
RE: [beta] Several Scripts Inside by bigbob85 on 09-25-2006 at 01:58 AM

Errr... CookieRevised, thats why I released it here to get some feedback. And as for these things.

* major fault: when another contact signs in than the one being 'monitored', the script will not trigger when the monitored one floods you

Yes, but all that means is it gets interrupted. If the person is still block/unblocking you, then they will still be blocked. But whats the chances of that happing? Im going to look into it, to prevent multiple attacks.

* fault: will block contacts from another messenger user when he/she signs in before the timer has triggered (when contact appears on both user's contactlist).

Ok, Ill fix that. I didn't take into consideration of polygrammy (spelling probably wrong)

* fault: will produce an error when blocking contacts when another user sign in before the timer has triggered (when contact does not appear on second user's contactlist).

Err.. Can you explain this one?

* fault: will produce an error when contact is deleted from list before the timer has triggerd.

So.. Someone will be randomly deleting contacts when someone decides to block/unblock you?

* it can't unblock the contact after a time.

Ok, ill add an option to set the time for unblock.

Also, will it produce an error when blocking the contact if there offline, or dosnt it matter?

These are my first scripts, so I expected alot of flaws.

RE: RE: [beta] Several Scripts Inside by CookieRevised on 09-25-2006 at 06:34 AM

quote:
Errr... CookieRevised, thats why I released it here to get some feedback.
fair enough... though these faults are things you should have thought about while scripting it as they are very fundamental logic flaws, not some small bugs or whatever.

(some pointers are things which you might have forgotten or didn't knew, but most of them are realy logical thinking flaws; like the first one)

quote:
Yes, but all that means is it gets interrupted. If the person is still block/unblocking you, then they will still be blocked. But whats the chances of that happing? Im going to look into it, to prevent multiple attacks.
No it doesn't get 'interrupted' and then continues, it simply stops monitoring that contact.

quote:
* fault: will block contacts from another messenger user when he/she signs in before the timer has triggered (when contact appears on both user's contactlist).

Ok, Ill fix that. I didn't take into consideration of polygrammy (spelling probably wrong)
This has got nothing todo with polygamy. Polygamy doesn't have influence on something like this.

quote:
* fault: will produce an error when blocking contacts when another user sign in before the timer has triggered (when contact does not appear on second user's contactlist).

Err.. Can you explain this one?
similar the previous one. If the timer event hasn't yet triggered because the timer is still running and another user signs in to this messenger, the script will produce an error as the contact (fro the first user) is most likely not on that other user's contactlist.

Timers (and script in general) do not 'reset' when somebody else logs in to messenger.

quote:
    * fault: will produce an error when contact is deleted from list before the timer has triggerd.

So.. Someone will be randomly deleting contacts when someone decides to block/unblock you?
I think you totally misunderstand what is meant here. Again, when the timer is still running but the event is not fired yet because the timer hasn't finished, and you delete a contact (out of a reflex because he is flooding you, or whatever else) the script will produce an error once the timer event fires.

quote:
Also, will it produce an error when blocking the contact if there offline, or dosnt it matter?
You can block someone on your contactlist while he/she is offline... so that doesn't matter.
RE: [beta] Several Scripts Inside by bigbob85 on 09-25-2006 at 09:24 AM

As far as I can tell, most of the problems you've pointed out, are due to there only being one 'monitored' email address. Ill see if I can work around this a separate way. Multidimensional arrays or something I think. Would that be the right way to go? If not, can you point me in the right way :P.

RE: [beta] Several Scripts Inside by CookieRevised on 09-25-2006 at 10:06 AM

quote:
As far as I can tell, most of the problems you've pointed out, are due to there only being one 'monitored' email address.
...and that you use a timer but didn't take in account that the user can log out (and a new user log in) while the timer is still running; timers aren't reset or cancelled when you log out.

quote:
Ill see if I can work around this a separate way. Multidimensional arrays or something I think. Would that be the right way to go? If not, can you point me in the right way :P.
It shouldn't be a seperate workaround though. It should be the barbone back of the whole script. Thus, the main thing which the whole script is based upon, not some 'extra' thing.

As for arrays, that's indeed the way to go, but you don't need multidimensional arrays. What are you going to store in a multidimensional array?

The thing you need to store are the monitored email addresses, thus just a list, or just 1 array with 1 dimension...

See the link I posted in my first post for a "anti-toast"/"flood detection" script. Study the source, read the comments, etc. Try to understand why certain things are done (or not done) in that script.

eg: why don't I cancel any timer in that script, while I just said in my posts here in this thread that timers keep on running when a user logs out and thus can cause unwanted effects? etc...

;)
RE: [beta] Several Scripts Inside by bigbob85 on 10-10-2006 at 12:24 AM

Err... You don't want timers to be canceled when they logout. Because what would be the point of them in the first place?
If the timer isn't running, I wont know if that user signs in, within 5 seconds (or whatever it is) because the timer is canceled.

RE: [beta] Several Scripts Inside by Zoozoo on 10-10-2006 at 06:00 AM

Someone with this nudge script, try to get one of your contacts to do the !nudge thing while chatting to you....
It nudges however much time they put, but it nudges under your nick and not your contacts....

RE: [beta] Several Scripts Inside by bigbob85 on 10-10-2006 at 08:58 AM

Ahh... Yeh, it works on recieved msgs. So it wouldnt matter who said it.
Heres something funny to do, get 5-10 people in a group chat, all who have this script, and everyone spam it with !nudge 50, see what happens :P